ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109462
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I got suspended in Kindergarten for playing with someone's toy...xD

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for refusing to let someone cheat off my test... Not only did I get in-school suspension, but I also had to retake the test (which I got a 100% on anyways). Oh, and for participating in a pictionary-esque vocab game. The person was obviously drawing a voodoo doll that was being tortured, so I said it and got kicked out of the class.

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for someone knocking my book bag off my desk (beginning of class, hadn't unpacked yet). My book-bag had like 3 text books in it so when it hit the ground it made a lot of noise and the teacher apparently didn't like loud noises and gave me detention for somebody else knocking it off my desk...

shadowwolf36
shadowwolf36
25 posts
Nomad

In chemistry we were meant to watching a DVD about hydrocarbons, but everyone was talking about food they liked. And I said something about lemon sorbet a bit too loud and I got a punny for it.

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

one kid in my french class got detention for holding his head up with his hand (u know, with ur elbow on the table)

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Suspended for pushing a person...who had slapped me.

popsi563
popsi563
34 posts
Nomad

I spent an hour in the principles office for standing up to a girl that was bullying my friend. My parents got phoned and everything.

kachitusu
kachitusu
9 posts
Nomad

somebody asked me a question on a [b]major test

Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for making a face in woodshop. Why? I cut the face from a square block of wood. The parts of the square I'd cut off were gun-shaped. The teacher was not happy about that.

gamergeek102
gamergeek102
4 posts
Nomad

rofl im add and bipolar i got writen up alot of times for moveing like my feet around and humming i got 92 days of sac or I.S.S on me cuz stuck up teachers

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

I gotten in trouble for "blaming" someone for stealing my things. I served a d-hall. But when i brought this to the ap at my school he searched the kids stuff and found my phone. He was ticketed. They found five other phones in his bag.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I got suspended (not to go school the day after and a permanent mark on my school curriculum) for saying aloud: -translated- "Go take it in the a** you fu**ing as***le" to a guy that borrowed my pencil, gnawed it and then spitted on my textbook; IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER!!!
He got no remarks for this obviously...

Karlson
Karlson
76 posts
Shepherd

I knew a guy, the class clown, who once got in trouble for being honest. Of course he being honest means that he confessed to changing everyones names on the test. The truth will not set you free but it will get you out of school for a week.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Homeschooled sooo yeah, but i lamost got in trouple at public school, i climbed up to the top of the ceiling inside the building, and the principle walked under me and start talking to ym friend, so i just had t hang there until he left

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I wrote a story in 6th grade about a heroic knight who was gay. My homophobic teacher made me write an entirely new story.

Showing 46-60 of 322