Nomad

Well, i'm new to polls and even more new AG. So sorry for the bad question

WoW--ALL VOTES!

ThsTorturedSoul
ThsTorturedSoul
26 posts
Nomad

Dude, WoW, MS, and RS all suck.

Guild Wars for the win. Don't even start trying to argue it. WoW is for nerdy little noobs who suck at life while GW has mature people.

cornel888
cornel888
19 posts
Nomad

WoW isn't worth playing

some guy killed himself because he got his account hacker....

so people this is a lesson
STOP WoW

and my GMU
(Global Mu Online)

www.muonline.com

try it out its amazing

Dexavis
Dexavis
15 posts
Peasant

WoW,RS,MS in that order. Of course most people would choose WoW because of its top-notch graphics and gameplay. WoW and RS have quite a bit of features to play around with. Considering RS doesn't have as large a staff as WoW has and that it's not a game you can download, it's pretty good. I've played MS, and there's not much to do but grind levels which gets old after awhile.

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Wow rules man! WoW all the way! Rating: WoW 99999999999999999/10 RS 4/10 MS 7/10.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Still, no MS or RS votes, this is turning out very boring, i should have including more choices...

121dmx
121dmx
5 posts
Nomad

runescape because wow u train 1 stat were as in runescape takes more skill and u dont have to pay loads of money to play

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

wow cause the others suck and to the dude before me it doesn't cost loads of money aint that much a month and it doesn't suck just because YOU can't afford it!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Well some people don't have as much money as others, you kind of have to respect that. I should have added some more popular MMOs. And there is not just one skill in WoW, but there are less then runescape.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

WoW. Has best graphics, most to do, and people average smarter in wow than Runescape or Maplestory.

Teflar
Teflar
1 posts
Nomad

Warcraft all the way. Anyone arguing that WoW is for nerds or kids and then saying that whatever MMO they play is (of course) much more mature and less nerdy are just in denial.

We're all here cause we like games. World of Warcraft is a great game. If its not for you then go play something else, but don't pretend your games are more mature then ours

fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

WoW

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

none because they all be rubbish. Play halo instead

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Read my name and that's your answer :P

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

The choices here are strange... but Id vote for WoW because Im totally addicted to it. Im surprised Everquest, FFXI, SWG, and a few others arent suggested here.

Showing 16-30 of 52