PLEASE POST WHICH CHOICE AND A REASON WHY
please put your choice at the top then the reason below it
*Happy Voting**

• 52 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

archlord. too bad thats not a choice...RS or MS u choose.

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

I like RuneScape out of all of them. World of Warcraft would be next and Maplestory...no...

However I don't play any of those anymore. I play Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike:Source and Half Life 2eathmatch.

SteamID:Flare0_9

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I like WoW and MS... WoW, mostly because I like the gameplay, and MS because of community

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Either 3. Runescape
4. Maplestory

Runescape, awesome, kinda screwed up because of the noobs... But great, no download, they changed it so f2ps could do more.
MS because I like the chibiness and once you get out of tutorial it gets good. But it has glitches and deleted 2 of my accounts.

matthewsims
matthewsims
58 posts
Nomad

Maplestory rocks.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

wow

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

All free MMOs suck so WoW, plus it truly is, I played it.

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

im going to have to say neither

wow=costs way to much money to play i mean seriously
runescape= a rip off

maplestory = just looks plain stupid

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

[quote=&quoten15"]
Flag
im going to have to say neither
wow=costs way to much money to play i mean seriously
runescape= a rip off
maplestory = just looks plain stupid
[/quote]
Wow cost too much money? yeah right! I mean you should earn SOME money for doing chores at the least or you could even get a job. you could wash your parents' cars for an easy $20 and you're set on wow for the month. you have tons of choices.

Runescape is a rip off because of the bad graphics, but you forget it is free to play.

Have you even played Maplestory? the game is great! Probably the #1 2D sidescrolling game there is.

you have to choose at least one, out of all the ones you think are bad, which one is the best game?

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

Many people forget that Runescape is only a flash game. Yeah, like the games you play here on armorgames. Meaning IT'S GRAPHICS AREN'T GOING TO BE GREAT!

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

I saw WoW is better, it's fun and has great skills and stuff. very addicting also.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

i would have to say maplestory...

I played runescam... i mean runescape for a year or two... i got to level 65 and i got bored cause there was absolutely nothing left to do--- except for paying 5$ a month just to have more fun--- which would be a waste of money... In other words - I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!... I've never played WoW but i've heard its fun... Maplestory was pretty good too... so... its hard to say much except to say that -
[i]RUNESCAPE SUCKS!!!!!!!

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that runescape gets boring really fast I've never played maplestory was going to but looked at the main page and it looked really dumb so I didn't (main pages tell you a lot) and as for WoW it is really fun the only problem is im not gona pay 12.50$ a month for a stupid game.

So I would still pick WoW as the best game, if you wanted to pay 130$ every year that you played it.

Cloud2222
Cloud2222
9 posts
Nomad

GO WORLD OF WARCRAFT! It has amazing graphics and awesome sound and stuff. Runescape has very terrible graphics, you have to click on stuff to walk and i always ended up sitting on my computer hour after hour saying... click...click...right click...click... and it got very annoying! so world of warcraft!

XanthIsAlmighty
XanthIsAlmighty
4 posts
Nomad

Well all of the MMOs that u have ask for suck it Diablo 2 that is the most kick ass game in the world its not that bad in graphics for a game made in 1999ish and it free the only down slide of the online part is that they had a hacking device that let u noob ur charater so much that u could kill the boss's in one hit without the weapon but they fix that problem so to everone out there this is just my personal look on this vote so dont get pissy at the truth

Showing 31-45 of 52