ForumsSupport ForumArmatars are great but

65 11551
rytherix
rytherix
68 posts
Nomad

I think off-site avatars or user uploaded avatars would be great... I am sure this has already been considered however

• 65 Replies
Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

yeah would be but i never use them so ...

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Yea that is pretty common to see user avatars and they are nice because you can kind of show your creativity with your avatar. However I do still like the idea of Armatars, the name is creative first of all and I think this system works as far as showing someone's status on the site with the armatar they have

armorbeta
armorbeta
3 posts
Nomad

i think its great because some people cant get avatars

n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

I think it's better not to allow using own avatars, because that way you can avoid users using avatars which are not allowed.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

well if they use an avatar they're not allowed they get a warning nd then removed, but i prefer it this way too

Calvin35
Calvin35
20 posts
Nomad

I would like it if maybe you could use off-sight avatars but like had to get admin approval. Avatars usually need to express what you're like. for example a fan avatar or a guitar or something. maybe a game controller or a skull i dunno.

n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

After the beta there will be a lot of users here, and then the admins won't have enough time to check any avatar, I think.
I believe the only ways are not to allow own avatars, or allow avatars and then do it like Soulful_Plain_Strider suggested.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

how do you get the amatars i heard you get them if you have armor points but this guy as less armor points then me and he has an amatar

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

umm nevermind i found out myself

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

lol, are you sure you found out

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

It's on McNeely's to do list.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

if we were able to do that i would probably not use any.i think that would be a wasted of time, but i would like to see some new armatars come out.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

new armatars would be cool.

gamerboy
gamerboy
24 posts
Nomad

i think there should b more avatars because for the boys there only is like 4 good avatars 2 chose

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i dont get the question?

Showing 1-15 of 65