ForumsSupport ForumEarning AP at playing only armorgames

23 4576
Starkraven
Starkraven
3 posts
Nomad

I suggest earning points at getting high scores at only armorgames producted or added games???

• 23 Replies
GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

instead of AP for highscores maybe earning 1/4 point for every time armorgames sees you played a game.. or a minute amount for each time you play a game.. this way you get points for playing and its not much so people cant spam it as much

Starkraven
Starkraven
3 posts
Nomad

Ok I just suggested this proposal but if y'all dont like it, then I shall let it go..

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Something like that.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

The high score idea isn't half bad, we just need better security. I know I see games that have high-score tables that are unrealistic but the point this is great idea but can't be implemented until we upgrade the site.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

besides that if we see people gaining large quanities of AP we can always ban them. The highscores would be listed in your profile, and lets say if you have 10 or more high-scores at multiple games, your obviously cheating. Then you'd be subject to ban or warning.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well, at this point, the site isn't at that point. We are still in the making, but maybe this could happen one day...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i hate it when newbies or noobs bring back super old topics just to answer them >

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

That wasn't even what he did... He just posted pointless spam, which I deleted... Basically just the random letters skater_kid quoted...

I don't have the concentration to decide whether or not this topic should just be locked (I haven't read it, and don't want to auto lock just because it's old), so can you please just at least stay on topic and continue whatever discussion there was months ago, or just leave the thread alone.

Showing 16-23 of 23