ForumsGamesBattle of the Computers

69 8239
Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

Hi!! Welcome to my Battle Thread. This battle is for the two computer makers, Windows vs. Mac. Feel free to leave your vote.

RULES:

you MUST Give a reason.
Your sentence CANNOT be under 8 letters.
NO SPAMMING

Please follow these rules when Voting.

Remember, PC VS. MAC, WHO WILL WIN!!!!

The deadline for the battle is: April 30

Have fun voting!!!

• 69 Replies
Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

Oh ya, my vote is: Windows

Cause it is more organized than Mac and it has more technology.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I like PC more because the components are more configurable and you have many more flexible privileges.

However, Windows is a piece of crap.

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Mac suck azz. They barely are able to use any software at all. The Macs at my school make me want to bring a gun to school!!

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

How is this in the video games section? Anyways, Mac because it seems more neat-ish and has better features, even though I have windows.

Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

it isWINDOWS VS. MAC not PC VS. WINDOWS

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I have seen threads like these before, but they have seemed to disappear.

You forgot Linux.

When it comes to hardware, there isn't much of a difference. Apple abandoned the use of PowerPC microprocessors, and went with Intel.

When it comes to the OS, I stick with Windows for compatibility. Linux is great, but there isn't much software support for it, especially when it comes to games. The Mac is not my cup of tea.

gluesy
gluesy
65 posts
Nomad

I vote windows

I have macs at my collage and I hate using them. The problem is the mouse it has no right hand click and I find it sluggish compared to windows.

I also don't like the interface as much as on windows 7.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

And my vote is Windows. Only because of compatibility. We're talking about video games right?

Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

No... I think I should of put this in Popular Media.

Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

WINDOWS: 5

MAC: 1

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No... I think I should of put this in Popular Media.

No, that is wrong. This has nothing to do with Movies or Music. This is Technology, but there isn't a tech forum here, so this best goes in the Tavern.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I use windows on my mac. But I like mac's a lot better since I have yet to see my mac get infected with a virus.

The problem is the mouse it has no right hand click and I find it sluggish compared to windows.

my mac has the new intel server processor, which clocks in around 3.1 GHz, though over heating is a B.... I would still say MACs because cmon... aluminum casing? thats sexy.
Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

No, that is wrong. This has nothing to do with Movies or Music. This is Technology, but there isn't a tech forum here, so this best goes in the Tavern.

Um.... I think it best belongs in the video games section for now.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

cmon guys seriously? windows? lameee

Macs right now are so nice, I mean back in the day they blew, hard but around 2006 when they renovated it. the macs became a lot better. I know that the current MS Chairman said he would get a mac if he didnt work at MS lol.

and that was taken from the movie MACHEADS, I think which is a documentary about the weird cult following that mac has accrued. but seriously I was an avid windows user, but after a while with the mac I started liking it a lot.

cheers though

Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

WINDOWS: 6

MAC: 2

Looks like WINDOWS is in the lead!!! Will MAC catch up???

Showing 1-15 of 69