Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Chaos faction 2 Walkthrough

Posted Apr 11, '10 at 5:29pm

WexMajor82

WexMajor82

929 posts

I found it much easier than its prequel.
This game don't need a walkthrough, you can plow right through any level (exept the last, wich is pretty hard, but looks like a stroll in the park, confronted with the last level of the first game).

Posted Apr 11, '10 at 7:39pm

escartian

escartian

656 posts

never mind my previous post i beat the level

exept the last, wich is pretty hard

I actually found the last level easy. I beat it in one try.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 12:47pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,051 posts

except the last, wich is pretty hard

The last one I done in my 2nd or 3rd try, was not too hard, just you need not to lose TOO many lives! [Ie: 6 or 7 lives you should have minimum when you face the boss]

There is some hard levels, you just need to kill fast if it is a timed one, or just kill with the right weapons, you do get help in some levels, but you still have to contribute on those as well.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 2:49pm

drummaster

drummaster

24 posts

Can someone help me with "Scaffold Scuffle?"

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 3:20pm

NoobsforDummies

NoobsforDummies

100 posts

The Zero Gravity and Pacifist ones are definitely the hardest. This game was fun, but easy as heck. Oh, and btw, your strategy for Zero Gravity does not work. You have to be hit off the stage and then get back on. You can't jump off.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 3:28pm

NoobsforDummies

NoobsforDummies

100 posts

The last level was butt easy... when you start kill all the little dudes with the dark energy power (that's the one where you shoot black spheres at people which are little black holes, pretty much; you can tell when you have it because your hands will look funny), I think you get 3 shots per... anyway, just kill them, and you'll have all your lives by the time you get to the boss. Use the same strategy on him (dark energy 24/7) and you should beat him in no time.
"Scaffold Scuffle" is even easier. Your teammate will do most the killing for you. The kids are complete retards, just charge up your punch via tapping Z, releasing, then holding Z, and punch the n00bs out of the screen. If you see them, pick up sniper rifles, RPG's, and any other good weapon you see. The sniper rifle is by far the best, if you get it just sit on one end of the map and camp, then when someone comes it will auto-target, then shoot. They will die instantly. =) Hope this helps.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 3:51pm

NoobsforDummies

NoobsforDummies

100 posts

Nvm, you don't need to be hit off the edge for the Zero Gravity achievement. I just got it using Trampolines. Using the teleportation gun doesn't work because you have to jump very far from the edge of the level, and at that distance you won't be able to use the teleportation gun since it is very close range. Just go into settings, hit "Customize" and make the only weapon Trampolines, and set the crate Crates/Minute ratio all the way up. Then play a DeathMatch against a n00b AI, jump far as possible from the edge, then turn and hit X as fast as possible to lay the trampolines and you will get back on the stage very quickly. Whoever made this game cleverly made the trampoline lay time to fit perfectly to when your character passes the peak of his jump, so if you hold right or left and hit x fast as possible you will keep bouncing until you run out of trampolines.
Also, this is the easiest way to get the x5 Kill Multiplier achievement: Forget the Rage Mode way. Get into the map editor and create 2 platforms, both as far on either side of the map as possible. Move Player 1 to the one on the left and have him pointing to the right. Move Player's 2-6 to the platform on the right and have them pointing to the right. You won't be able to save this map unless you put a platform in the middle, so put an invisible one inbetween the two platforms on the right and left. Now save it. Get back to the menu and get into settings, set Crate/Minute ratio to 60, and customize the weapons to only give RPG's. Now go back and click "Start," "Deathmatch," and activate all the characters, 1-6. Continue to the next screen. Click "Play Teams," and hit the "More Options" button. Assuming you have already gotten most the other achievements, click the "Start with Weapon" box. Usually this would assign you a random weapon, but we set it to RPG's Only, remember?! >:) Now guess what happens when you start. >:D Soon as the guy says fight, launch an RPG at the opposing platform and watch them all blow to pieces!!! >XD You now have the x5 Kill Multiplier achievement. Congrats, cheapo. Lol, jk. Again, I hope this helps.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 7:12pm

davidsrn

davidsrn

1 post

jaja thanks, now a am hypergon with vortigon in my team

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 8:56pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Nvm, you don't need to be hit off the edge for the Zero Gravity achievement. I just got it using Trampolines. Using the teleportation gun doesn't work because you have to jump very far from the edge of the level, and at that distance you won't be able to use the teleportation gun since it is very close range. Just go into settings, hit "Customize" and make the only weapon Trampolines, and set the crate Crates/Minute ratio all the way up. Then play a DeathMatch against a n00b AI, jump far as possible from the edge, then turn and hit X as fast as possible to lay the trampolines and you will get back on the stage very quickly. Whoever made this game cleverly made the trampoline lay time to fit perfectly to when your character passes the peak of his jump, so if you hold right or left and hit x fast as possible you will keep bouncing until you run out of trampolines.

Also do start with weapon and infinite ammo, makes it much easier.

Posted Apr 12, '10 at 10:18pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

Can someone help me with "Scaffold Scuffle?"

SNIPER SNIPER...that is all.

Sniper is one shot K.O. but you have to stand still. REALLY GOOD if your partner has it to.

Reply to Chaos faction 2 Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!