ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze Final Level (Human Campaign WalkThru)

19 8591
CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

Alot of people have trouble with this, but i didn't find it THAT hard. First look for the rocket launcher and get a alot of ammo. Then go to the middle where the invincibility spawns. Get that then follow the arrow next to your guy to the alein. Shoot with rockets until dead, you may need to repeat this process

• 19 Replies
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, I found this level harder than last level of alien campaign. We are fighting against that guy alone. He just keeps on running towards us.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

honestly the last lvls are all EASY!!!

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

This was honestly one of the easiest levels.

IDKdoubletime
IDKdoubletime
40 posts
Nomad

The last levels are easy,level 26 was the hardest

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Last level, get invincibility, get rocket, go to bottom (where the toxic waste is), fire away with rocket launcher, eventually die. Then don't spawn until he leaves the toxic waste, rinse and repeat.

Alien campaign is much harder.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Alien campaign is much harder.

But not level 29 or 30.
Ginger88895
Ginger88895
10 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm really doubt on what weapon does this Alien Commando hold. When he kill me, It says 'Alien Commando Evaporated XXXXXXXXX'. Could you tell me guys? How can I get it?

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

last level of humans is a lot harder than the rest of the human campaign

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

I found the one where you team up with sgt. johnson in like a 2v5 to be the hardest of the human campaign, since the aliens are so much more durable than you.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm really doubt on what weapon does this Alien Commando hold. When he kill me, It says 'Alien Commando Evaporated XXXXXXXXX'. Could you tell me guys? How can I get it?

You can't.

I found the one where you team up with sgt. johnson in like a 2v5 to be the hardest of the human campaign, since the aliens are so much more durable than you.

IMO, level 1 was hardest :P
Ginger88895
Ginger88895
10 posts
Blacksmith

Well, maybe I can get this secret weapon with cheats. I really want to be the owner of this super weapon. lol

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

If you get the cheats, please write about that here. (Honestly, I don't think there would be any but, if you get them, tell me us). Many of us would like that dangerous weapon.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

That level is hard but I got the hang of it after awhile!

Ginger88895
Ginger88895
10 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, Amitkevincloskey Guy. I'm just asking my daddy and he know how to descramble flash games.

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

That last level was easy! I don't believe theres a thread on it being hard!

I just used the 2X damage thing heaps.

Showing 1-15 of 19