ForumsGamesWarlords!

47 8398
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

For those that don't know about this game, it's a new game currently on the homepage, and it's really good. Since there's no topic on this I thought I would just make one. Here, you can just talk about the game and share strategy's and other stuff. So, have any of you guys beat the entire game yet? If so, please post a screenshot to prove it too. It gets really hard when you only have about 5 more territories to take over.

• 47 Replies
biggest_fan_of_300
biggest_fan_of_300
4 posts
Nomad

be the men of the west and get the javellin thrower they r soooooooooo powerul and their main weaknesses r axe man and mounted units

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Very good game Warlords is a very good game and nick your right undead rule I beat the game with them very hard though.

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Very good game Warlords is a very good game and nick your right undead rule I beat the game with them very hard though.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey Calm, so did you beat it with the Undead? Also, what's funny is that I attacked the demons very last because then I was at my strongest. Also, the very last battle the difficultiy is 105%.

mdcj1234
mdcj1234
19 posts
Peasant

eu amo esse jogo .eu estou quase completando ele

hellstorm
hellstorm
1 posts
Nomad

i think warlords is a great game and the graphics are very good and the different types of armys and soldiers are very enique!

thebrokenbox
thebrokenbox
1 posts
Nomad

I love warlords! I played it for hours teh other day :P

BloodAvenger
BloodAvenger
36 posts
Nomad

Sorry, i didn't screen it but i finished it, the Night elves Whirlers are the best , didnt screen it cuz i finished it yesterday xD and didnt see this topic untill now

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

10/10 no doubt

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, I beat this game I believe three or two days ago, and I beat it all in about three or two hours without even losing once. Yeah, I know, I'm good haha.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I love warlords but im not that good at it,and does anyone know any cheat codes?

BloodAvenger
BloodAvenger
36 posts
Nomad

no cheat codes, but i did beat it like a long time ago, it is easy though, just like nick, didn't get beaten once, i also beat the game a 2nd time with demons, though i prefer the night elves better ^^

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

wiked i play as un dead

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

oh and 10/10

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i cant give you a screenshot but if you beat the gaem you can chosse the demons they are the best the have speed +2 and spear + 2

Showing 16-30 of 47