ForumsGamesWarlords!

47 8399
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

For those that don't know about this game, it's a new game currently on the homepage, and it's really good. Since there's no topic on this I thought I would just make one. Here, you can just talk about the game and share strategy's and other stuff. So, have any of you guys beat the entire game yet? If so, please post a screenshot to prove it too. It gets really hard when you only have about 5 more territories to take over.

• 47 Replies
michaelxd
michaelxd
42 posts
Nomad

it looks fun i am going to play it

Zmaster
Zmaster
32 posts
Nomad

Very good game and agreed the upgrading is pretty well done. I also like how certain soldiers are needed for certain fights. It was well put together and actually challenges the mind of a strategist thinker! Gave it a 9.5/10 for the fact it took 2 hours of my time and I didn't even think it was 30 minutes.

Mike_Yu
Mike_Yu
50 posts
Nomad

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Mike_Yu
Mike_Yu
50 posts
Nomad

its good game i love it!

Anguish
Anguish
8 posts
Nomad

im playin as humans and im stuck at the demons, basically all i did was get the spearmen up to like lvl 4 then use them constantly and spread other units out across the map

Anguish
Anguish
8 posts
Nomad

easy way to beat it, get ur spearmen up to lvl 4 armor to 2 and speed to about 2 or 3. then turn on auto send units and just hover on spearmen. and dont move the arrow. and dont say it doesnt work, i just did it and beat demons. btw i did this with humans

Byakugan77
Byakugan77
20 posts
Nomad

this is a very good game and i got up to everything but the demons with the men of the west but their super speed and spear masters were too much for my slow-spawning longswordmans =o

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Not one of my favorite games.

I gave it a 9/10, though.

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

very fun game does anyone know any cheat codes though?

EDVSFKILLER
EDVSFKILLER
1 posts
Nomad

yeh cheats would be nice

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

you have to press C at the menu screen but i want to know some cheat codes

azelinus
azelinus
23 posts
Nomad

i have finished the 4 times now;with the undead,men of the west,demons and mountain trolls
i finished the game in one day with the undead

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well try sending just spearmans in 1 row to the opponent it shpould be easy then

einsi39
einsi39
45 posts
Nomad

Warlords isn´t that good but still it is good game

strifexv
strifexv
54 posts
Farmer

Just buy the scouts and rush the opponent with any team. It doesn't utilize any of the races special units, but it unlocks the Demon race really quick, which is a sick class to play as.

Showing 31-45 of 47