ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War IMPOSSIBLE

44 13108
myrichlowlvl
myrichlowlvl
5 posts
Nomad

Can somebody give me a walkthrough of age of war on impossible? Thanks.

• 44 Replies
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

There comes to a point that you can get the Ion turrets stack them up 3 high and just watch your money go up because after that the enemy cannot hit you so what you can do is just sit there and like chill and watch your movie build up and summon like 5 ultimate soldiers and you win.
THE GAME IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I correct myself get 4 Ion turrets on your base and you have the game won!

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

TURRETS TURRETS TURRETS

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

if you have strong turrets, you can basically just save your money

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

I already beat the game, and on the last stage, just make a bunch of flying things, and the rest should be easy.

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

what flying things u can't make flying things in AGE OF WAR

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

there is no flying things in age of war unless you download the whole game and hack the files

londnred
londnred
1 posts
Nomad

it isnt impossible

r4z2
r4z2
13 posts
Nomad

It's a great game, took ages for me to complete, but it is possible, you just need lots and LOTS of money...

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well its possible but just make much turrets they are the best and they are annoying lol

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

i beat it finally, it took 3 hours lol.

WarriorsCreed
WarriorsCreed
17 posts
Nomad

This game is easy. Towers is all you need, once the enemy forces are in your turret range, send away to turn the tide, also go in this order 1st Melee, 2nd Range, 3rd Range, repeat. Until the last stage this generally worked for me

152 posts
Nomad

it will take some practice

ChristianWilloughby
ChristianWilloughby
9 posts
Nomad

Just hold the comp. off with your soldiers then use the powers to kill them all. Get the the last age and build all the ion turrets you can. Then summin 3 super soldiers and go kill their base. Dont wait too long though or the cop wil build ion turrets too and you will lose.

midknight
midknight
11 posts
Nomad

Its not impossible just hard.Ive made it to the last age 3 times but i die.I can hold them off a while but i cant get the fourth ion cannon

Showing 16-30 of 44