ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War IMPOSSIBLE

44 13107
myrichlowlvl
myrichlowlvl
5 posts
Nomad

Can somebody give me a walkthrough of age of war on impossible? Thanks.

• 44 Replies
eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

The thing is once you get to age 2 and you half way from age 3 there already at age 3 and the swordsmen ppl kill the age 2 swordsmen in a single hit without getting off a single hit. Most of the time i get there and they get right to my gate and i constantly make guys but they die second they spawn without getting a hit off then in the time it takes to make another there guy hits once or twice on the castle. Catapults cant even shoot them. Not to mention the 4-10 other guys lined up behind him. Ive got past age 3 before but i dont know how.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

eric i have the same problem

gameaddict619
gameaddict619
9 posts
Nomad

just upgrade and get some defense and those troops and you'll win

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

k i have to go to sleep and i'll try tommorrow thanks for the reply

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

i tryed with a lot of luck i get in the 4 age...then some 3 tanks appear from enemy base and i didnt have no money,only 3 explosive cannons

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

i beat it but it took me 2 hours!!!

zingiberis
zingiberis
7 posts
Nomad

It's very hard but it's possible. You just have to use a lot of specials, every time you can use it - use it! And at the begging DON'T produce units, but build most effective turrets. Start buying units later, after killing enough foe's warroir to take 2nd age...

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i beated from easy too hard, i must say it took pretty long but it finaly worked too beat mine oppenent with some luck and thx too the specials... just make enough defences

badora
badora
46 posts
Regent

only bet easy=p

badora
badora
46 posts
Regent

i mean beat not bet lolXD

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

I really got problem with this game

whatever
whatever
55 posts
Nomad

Lol if you play the game just under it it says walkthrough. That's how I beat impossible.

mowmow924
mowmow924
28 posts
Nomad

well as many people have said you need turrets. without turrets you die. so just build up from that. good luck

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

it just takes time, everyone wants the best way, you should jsut look for what you like best and specialize in that. =.=

Showing 31-44 of 44