ForumsGamesBubble Tanks Arenas Cheat Code Anyone?

79 53574
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Anyone found out the way to access the cheatcode to having 50gp on Bubble Tanks Arenas? I looked around and I haven't seen any topics like this, so would anyone care to enlighten us all please?

- H

• 79 Replies
aresgodofhalo
aresgodofhalo
1 posts
Shepherd

I don´t think anyone´s gonna give the cheat code, because you have to have subscribed tot he Hero Interactive newsletter to get it. And the people who have sbuscribed generally like secrets :-(

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I donôt think anyoneôs gonna give the cheat code, because you have to have subscribed tot he Hero Interactive newsletter to get it. And the people who have sbuscribed generally like secrets :-(

Hehe they seem a little jumpy on their site to me O.o

Anyway, the newsletter is soon this week so... wait for it... wait for it..

- H
Pashow
Pashow
6 posts
Nomad

Yes we got them. Atleast i do.
In the starting menu of the game type "~hero" to get:
All Levels
Max Class Size
All Guns
Max Bubble Points
Max Gun Points
50 Gun Points (saving disabled)

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

there are cheat codes for bubble tanks wow never thought of it

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

In the starting menu of the game type "~hero" to get:

Doesn't work, can you put it in more detail plz? Which exact menu and exactly what u type?

- H
belgiumboy
belgiumboy
8 posts
Nomad

u literally type in ~hero
once ur on the main manu screen, (six options around u) withouth pressing anything, type that in

streeta
streeta
3 posts
Peasant

just type hero its as simple as that

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Not working for me

- H

Dang...

ILCOVERU
ILCOVERU
26 posts
Peasant

not working for me either ;(

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

not working for me either ;(

Tbh is doesn't sound like it'd work anyway, liez! >:O

, Maybe.

- H
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Highfire, maybe you're typing the wrong thing? The "~" symbol is Shift + "`", the button beside "1" on your keyboard. If you do it correctly, a cheat menu should pop up.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Highfire, maybe you're typing the wrong thing? The "~" symbol is Shift + "`", the button beside "1" on your keyboard. If you do it correctly, a cheat menu should pop up.

Yes I was
The ~ is the one above the # sorry, and it should work properly now, but this is what comes up:
"¬"

Sugar, didn't work!

- H
shbaldw
shbaldw
1 posts
Nomad

I can't even get a cheat box to pull up. I hold shift press the key that has the "`" symbol and the "~" above it. Nothing happens. Do you have any help???

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

it works just fine for me, press Shift + ` (to the left of the one) then type hero, there is no box to type hero in. Once you type hero a box will pop up with cheats to use.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

I can't even get a cheat box to pull up. I hold shift press the key that has the "`" symbol and the "~" above it. Nothing happens. Do you have any help???

You need to type "~hero".
Showing 1-15 of 79