Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Top Game Raters?

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 8:41pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

I think that there should be something like top 100, but the top 10. It should have it's own page. I think they should make a page for top ten of merits and also top ten game raters.

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 8:45pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

294 posts

i think this would take up to much space on AG but its a great idea and should be considered in the future!

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 8:50pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

I don't think this is such a good idea. This gives people another reason, to just rate games, and get credit for it! There isn't away to see if someone rated a game or not, so this could get WAY out of hand.

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 8:53pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

294 posts

yah aslo i agree with coheed!
there would be an absolute horrific amount of spam!

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 9:07pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Well lots of people could just go around rating lots of games and not commenting,I hate people who say theve benn around armourgame for like a few months then join,then nsay ive played all these games and now the rateing,Not a good idea,but thoughtfull

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 4:09am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

ubertuna already set up a list of the top 5 merited users.
I don't think it's a wise idea to do the same with game raters since it's fairly easy to rate almost all games on the site if you want to.

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 10:24am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Well number 1 is Dank and Bates is 2 and SwitchFoot your 3

Yes it is quite easy to rate games so this might be spam because people might rate games without playing them so its a bad idea for me.

Posted Apr 17, '08 at 10:27am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

There are a few that have them all almost rated. WangLo (something), he is on the current leaders.

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 10:33am

Paranoia

Paranoia

1 post

Well, what about game reviewers? Maybe set up a list of people with the most/best reviews?

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 11:18am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Woah I am the 9th out of whole of armorgames for rating games cool.

Reply to Top Game Raters?

You must be logged in to post a reply!