ForumsSupport ForumTop Game Raters?

17 4223
austinc
austinc
86 posts

I think that there should be something like top 100, but the top 10. It should have it's own page. I think they should make a page for top ten of merits and also top ten game raters.

• 17 Replies
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
259 posts

i think this would take up to much space on AG but its a great idea and should be considered in the future!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
940 posts

I don't think this is such a good idea. This gives people another reason, to just rate games, and get credit for it! There isn't away to see if someone rated a game or not, so this could get WAY out of hand.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
259 posts

yah aslo i agree with coheed!
there would be an absolute horrific amount of spam!

Calm
Calm
919 posts

ubertuna already set up a list of the top 5 merited users.
I don't think it's a wise idea to do the same with game raters since it's fairly easy to rate almost all games on the site if you want to.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,646 posts

Well number 1 is Dank and Bates is 2 and SwitchFoot your 3

Yes it is quite easy to rate games so this might be spam because people might rate games without playing them so its a bad idea for me.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,041 posts

There are a few that have them all almost rated. WangLo (something), he is on the current leaders.

Paranoia
Paranoia
1 posts

Well, what about game reviewers? Maybe set up a list of people with the most/best reviews?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,646 posts

Woah I am the 9th out of whole of armorgames for rating games cool.

Calm
Calm
919 posts

This is not the whole of armorgames...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,646 posts

It is'nt?Oh yea its not because the 16th person would not have less than 400 games rated. Well I must be in the top 100 at least right Calm?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,041 posts

Yea, it's not even close to an accurate list. For one, I would be in the top somewhere as well.

bates
bates
99 posts

The list on my profile are people that are part of UGR. It is not a list of the top raters on the whole site.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,646 posts

So would lots of other people he just got that list from Bate profile.

Calm
Calm
919 posts

I have no idea crazynaitor, but I guess you might be... there are loads of users who have more than 650/700 games rated though.

dcfb312
dcfb312
206 posts

Nick_coolhaha is awesome he is the game rating champion.

Showing 1-15 of 17