Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 12:41am

SSTG

SSTG

11,638 posts

Knight

How come that Horsey craps on CJ has more likes than Rebel Retreats for the same amount of plays?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 1:36am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,559 posts

Knight

How come that Horsey craps on CJ has more likes than Rebel Retreats for the same amount of plays?
Cause CJ is loved by all!!!!

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 1:57am

SSTG

SSTG

11,638 posts

Knight

Cause CJ is loved by all!!!!

Okay, that explains it. I thought it was because 90% of the players are stupid because they prefer a giant horse pooping over an architectural masterpiece.
xD

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 2:58am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

wtf is this? i cleared the cache & restarted my pc & the frigging trebuchet is still screwing up - this is bullsh** !! why is it doing this??

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:15am

SSTG

SSTG

11,638 posts

Knight

wtf is this? i cleared the cache & restarted my pc & the frigging trebuchet is still screwing up - this is bullsh** !! why is it doing this??

I have no idea because I don't have this problem yet.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 4:38am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

i cant test my castle with the trebuchet screwing up - so i guess i wont be sharing anything !

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 8:39am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,559 posts

Knight

i cant test my castle with the trebuchet screwing up - so i guess i wont be sharing anything !
Does it stop in the middle of the toss? I've had it happen to me but the toss is usually made by then...

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:02am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,559 posts

Knight

I thought we should have a game on this panel so I whipped up Chicken Dance to at least get a thread to the game

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 11:30am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,559 posts

Knight

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 11:45am

Theoprastus

Theoprastus

2,197 posts

TOWERS OF THE WIZARDS - i think youll find this quite interesting - its 3 stage kill: single bomb, fire-jar, detonator bomb - this is also my modified version of WIZARDS HOBBY by FishPreferred that was in the PE

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/retrophil09/CASTLESIEGE-BYTHEO.jpg

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!