ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3462155
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

@ferret @boppins - why does the Evil Empire time out all the time and we have to re-boot the level? You guys trying to save bandwidth?

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad

@ferret & @boppins - CTC2PP is seriously screwed up - shockwave keeps crashing - the logo on the site tab & refresh arrow flickers - mouse freezes up in the builder - i dont have these problems on ANY other sites - can u please do something to fix all this?

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Dragonvenom13 and everyone else.

I'd suggest that a new post be made to report any future problems and issues in the Support section of the forums. This also helps prevent a split thread basically as this post is about sharing playable Crush the Castle 2 maps.

I'll be reaching out to you @Dragonvenom13 via your registered email so that I can get some additional details about your crashing. Without knowing any details, if Shockwave is crashing there is a chance that your browser and or flash player version may be out of date.

-RP

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin - both are current and all that other good ship lollipop

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad

actually i think that theres a better chance that CTC2PP is just screwed up like it usually is and no one ever fixes it

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Nomad

KING PHILLIP XIX - this can be done in two shots

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts