ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21256 1683185
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,256 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,615 posts

ESCALATOR part TWO
Can you figure out what to do?

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

ESCALATOR part TWO

I rolled a remote bomb up tight against the slope bar and fired it, that shook the bar hard enough to make the guy fall over, I'm sure that's not the way you intended but it worked...
SSTG
SSTG
12,615 posts

It looks like some players figured it out because It got a few likes.
I don't expect to get too many though.
SSTG
SSTG
12,615 posts

I rolled a remote bomb up tight against the slope bar and fired it, that shook the bar hard enough to make the guy fall over, I'm sure that's not the way you intended but it worked...

Close enough. When you roll the remote bomb close to the bottom of the escalator and detonate it, the invisible slanted block slides up and kill the prince.
SSTG
SSTG
12,615 posts

For those who are interested, I made a new Viking Vengeance level. Check the thread or game link on my page.
I wish some of you would join when you're out of CTC2PP level ideas.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,089 posts
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts

Thanks, all I did was to change the height of the slanted block to -3. Gravity let it slide by itself.
- #1 - i dont know what u mean by that; and 2., what about the angled block i saw on the escalator?
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts

nevermind - i got it - i just put it on there and it worked - didnt need to change anything except the usual

SSTG
SSTG
12,615 posts

STRANGE BEHAVIOUR

G-g-ghost!

--------------- `O//
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

wow, I am drawing a blank, thats pretty sad when braydev is more creative that I am, oh the shame of it all... LOL

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

any of you "better than me" builders (pretty much all of you) wish to try this?
I am having too much trouble over-lapping items to pull this off...
I can suspend the seats well enough but the wheel over-lapping is beyond me
the image is just the items in place, as suun as I hit the play or settle button it goes awry

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n491/1958morris/ferriswheel_zps747175c5.jpg

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

I know, I spelled SOON wrong... :-/

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts

u know what would be really cool if one of us could figure a way to make a person go UP an escalator

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

u know what would be really cool if one of us could figure a way to make a person go UP an escalator

CJ made the wizard move across the screen using the hidden ladders, that may work to move a person up the escalator by setting them at an angle
Showing 18061-18075 of 21256