ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21296 1719464
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,296 Replies
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

i knew i shouldve though it out more - well... i really dont think i can do a 3rd submission

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,914 posts
Duke

LOOKS EASY ENOUGH

One shot, first try.

Journey to the Centre of the Earth

When the professor's equipment detected large temporal/spacial anomalies coming from the Earth's core, he simply had to investigate. He arranged a mining operation at a local hotspot, where, with his nephew and a plucky helmsman named Hans, he drilled down through the Earth's crust. Unfortunately, he miscalculated the machine's resistance to distortions in spacetime. More unfortunately, he also forgot to get a digging permit from the Icelandic authorities.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Ads change out constantly, we don't pick a particular ad for a spot - it does it based on what's available. I'm sure they will be gone soon enough.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

NIGHT OPS

Ha ha ha ha, froze my computer! Oh well, slow today so, I just whipped this up. Nothing special - just for noobs.
SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

Pretty fun level. The Earth's core magnetic field caused my trebuchet to work in slow motion. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

JUST DROPPED IN
The magenta knight dropped in to say hello - Kill him says CJ! He is not of this planet and besides, he's French!!!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

THE KINGS TREEHOUSE
Since I am the only one posting!

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts
Farmer
CourtJester
CourtJester