ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21287 1707473
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,287 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

It's possible in 2 shots, but since I don't know who all the judges are yet, I kept it at 3 just in case. It can probably also be done in 3 without the ice if your aim is precise enough.

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

it took some zoning in on the shots, but i got it in two - also... its a pretty cool tugboat, but the actual show title is "Terror Ship" - but the show is about a tugboat, so its good - its my fault really for not stating not to deviate from the title - its all good though

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

KILL S.W.A.T. 2 - redo of KILL SWAT

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

in case anyone doesnt have it, the link to ---> CTC2PP CONTEST

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

its a pretty cool tugboat, but the actual show title is "Terror Ship"
Yeah well, they stole a Tugboat so that is acceptable and as well, he had 12 exactly dynamite boxes. In your case @Dracomaleficus, your level failed to have two brothers and a sister = did not go with the script!

Terror Ship =

A group of men steal a tugboat and barge laden with twelve cases of TNT, killing the tugboat captain in the process. They later threaten to blow up a Nobel Prize–winning marine biologist and her research vessel unless they are given one million dollars.

KILL S.W.A.T =

Following a training exercise with S.W.A.T. officers from another division, Lt. Harrelson and Street find the dead body of Officer Frank Baylor with the words "Kill S.W.A.T." pinned to his chest. The murder of Baylor is the forerunner of a series of attempts to wipe out S.W.A.T. by two brothers and their fanatic sister-in-law, who is convinced that the death of her husband was the result of S.W.A.T. brutality.
Where is the broad? And the already dead Officer?

Ha ha ha - Good levels! @Arm_Candy was a challenge - game material. Let's see what the others produce!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@CourtJester - if you read the post about the theme in the contest thread, i said "choose an ACTUAL episode title from the tv series and make your own interpretation of it" - which means your own concept other than what the episode is about - i GUESS i wasnt clear on that either

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

but like i said, the tugboat is fine

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

from now on, i'll be more careful how the theme is explained, and by the same token should be read carefully - for now, entries stand as they are, unless AC wants to make a change, but he doesnt have to - its a cool tugboat

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

SWAT didnt get killed in that episode, but in my own interpretation of it, they did >

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

LADDER DAY SAINTS - if you hit it right, it can be done in one

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus