ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21278 1696705
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,278 Replies
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

WAR BETWEEN KINGS has a very low like rating probably because theres some idiots that cant figure out theres a fuse at the bottom left under the blocks, or cant hit it in one shot

DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts

Figuring out how to put foundation blocks anywhere I want is the greatest discovery I've made in this game, and I don't even have to use those half pieces with the 45 degree angled edge, since the rocks pick up more speed this way.

Waterless Tubes

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

Waterless Tubes - I see you have been reading the modify code thread!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
127 posts

WAR OF THE WORLDS Contest entry...

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
127 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

on CTC2PP i got the interface error fifteen friggin times during the intro and trying to get in the PE and i still cant get in!!! - why cant you guys fix this crap???!!!!

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

on CTC2PP i got the interface error fifteen friggin times during the intro and trying to get in the PE and i still cant get in!!! - why cant you guys fix this crap???!!!!

What's your next user name for when you get banned again?
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

What's your next user name for when you get banned again?
- "King_Idgafar" - or "King_McEsadahd"
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

ALLEKS GOES TO CLOWN HELL - just as i was about to submit this to the PE, "Hells Bells" by AC/DC started playing on WJLI 98.3 Metropolis, IL - no BS

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts

One of the lessons I took away from that guide was that if horizontal beams can be turned into vertical beams, they become more stable, so the beams in this castle are extra wide, not extra long, with the widest having a width of 400 and the least wide having a width of just 2. I wish I had read the background trick from the second guide before I had submitted Waterless Tubes so I could have set it in the middle of the ocean, however I will have plenty of opportunities to build on water again.

Castle Rock

Showing 20911-20925 of 21278