ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21371 1740604
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,371 Replies
DragonDeath666
DragonDeath666
11 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

@boppins, @ferret, do a search and destroy of all levels that have less than two likes! Computer has crashed 3 times from crap spam and no characters on the screen! People are going to walk away from this game if you don't do it!

DragonDeath666
DragonDeath666
11 posts
Peasant
DragonDeath666
DragonDeath666
11 posts
Peasant

@boppins, @ferret, do a search and destroy of all levels that have less than two likes! Computer has crashed 3 times from crap spam and no characters on the screen! People are going to walk away from this game if you don't do it!
- also delete the junk builds & duplicates
boppins
boppins
733 posts
Herald

@CourtJester removed levels with less than 2 likes. There weren't that many, but I'm assuming they are broken levels like you said. It may take up to 24 hours before all the cache is cleared out (but will probably be sooner).

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

Thanks @boppins, it is looking better already!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

BTW, @boppins, you have a ton of levels off storage from your site and they need to be purged!

boppins
boppins
733 posts
Herald

Levels off storage? I don't know what you mean.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

@boppins, they are not on your main server, they are elsewhere - Joey told me and I did some research but, I haven't hit a really crap level lately so thanks! Some of your games are outsourced.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

That is probably why you should reverse the order on this thread because a ton of levels at the beginning no longer exist due to a fail from your outsource storage service. Also, a bunch of levels at the beginning are from CTC2 and not CTC2PP. It really messes up the the PE sometimes!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,128 posts
Shepherd

@Boppins, @Ferret - Move that search and destroy to 4 likes. I crashed my computer on @timtam800 on his level "super dumb" and ban him for life! He's a D1CKHEAD that just held the "d" button to replicate thousands of crap on his level. Do not let the duplicate button to be pressed continuously - this is what destroys the game - make them press it on duplication at a time!

Showing 21361-21371 of 21371