ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3460494
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Following the peasants rebellion, the members of the royal family were
banned from the Kingdom and were forced to cross The BRIDGE of DOOM.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sooooooo, I takes the Instant Kill Castle, and make it with see through walls. Same principle, interesting result as if you use fire, the interior is gutted but the shell remains intact.

Thin Instant Castle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5013/5429497660_0fa5a444e6_z.jpg

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1OUTu Any way you choose...

With this one I started out with the intention of making it a logs only challenge, then I started testing it, and it was all a lot more stable than I had intended. Can anyone beat 4 shots?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hehe I like those Greek temples timestables.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Jester had a funny idea! "Let's put more sulfur into the wizard's newly created gun powder" he thought to himself. Later the wizard presented the king with his new explosive mixture that would surely
give them the advantage in the battle field. The King then said "Let's try it now my good wizard". So the magician poured a small quantity on the table and set it on fire and, A HORRIBLE EXPLOSION occurred!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ONE SHOT BRIDGE!!! by RCB is a clever
creation.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A year after the Lost of Azov, his majesty, hoping to restore his access to the Spice Road, opened a new Trading Post in
ANKARA .

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@timestables - I got it in 4 but almost got it in one except for that pesky princess!

SSTG - I hope you have solve the riddle of not being logged into the game. Somehow, even though I have lost all my castles, I haven't really lost my achievements. All I have to do is win one game in the CTC2 game and my achievements show up again. As well, if I log in, my super trebuchet shows up! AG has a real problem and are stubborn and don't think it is important to have some consistency and basically seem to treat the players as peons. As well, they seem to be concentrating on AG3 which will probably have even more faults because, they don't test properly.

We are their test beds and, they don't listen because they seem to be too arrogant to listen mostly because they have to deal with a ton of spam and, when someone has a useful suggestion, they think it is spam!!! Oh well, such is life. I play a lot on the original game because the games don't get lost and the physics are more realistic than CTC2. However, the artistic value of CTC2 cannot be matched.

We had a nice group of players in the CTC Players Pack (second CTC) who became totally disillusioned to this game as we were the players and Joey Betz ignored us and selected a bunch of hacks to test his CTC2 game. (You can check some of the threads on that one but many of the castles are gone due to an AG problem). When I mentioned this to Joey, he responded and allowed us comments for the new game before he took it out of Beta. You will note the import/export ability. The Jester! he he he! Scalable elements (my recommendation based on his "Demolition" game of which he implemented. I also told Joey to not allow people to steal and screw up your castle as is the norm in CTCPP.

The founder of this thread, Trismegistus, recommended a bunch of other issues which were addressed as well so, while the original 11 had input, most are gone. Bored and disappointed that they, the biggest and most talented supporters of the game were ignored by AG.

I don't mind dissing AG on this thread because they will never look at it nor take any suggestions from this forum. This forum is for our entertainment and you have helped revive the old times again.

As well, it seems you have learned much about programming "out of the box" castles. I may disappear for awhile so, you need to get more people involved. Some people with talent use their profile name. Click on your profile and change your name in the internet level box to the other name. That is how I found "timestable". One guy who I would like to see on this forum is "choisart". His stuff is amazing!

I have enjoyed some of the talented creations on this thread. If someone posts a garbage level - mark it as spam!!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You're leaving? We're just starting to have fun! I hope you'll be back soon. Take care.

ALPINE RETREAT

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1OUqF Jungle telegraph

Don't forget the Joker...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Pretty good timestables.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Don't forget the Joker...

ha ha ha - he was a bugger! (they will probably censor that word).

I'll be around - just not active for a while as I have things to deal with now.

If you want changes to the new CTC2 Players Pack - go here:

[url= http://armorblog.com/2011/02/crush-the-castle-2-players-pack/]

When that game comes out, one if not two of my creations will be included in the game - I don't know which one but I think it might be "Electric Lady Land". Or, this one - the ice princess.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/4972301566_ee955cca64_z.jpg

Get people involved and I will be back soon....
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Wow cool one!
I get the error 404 when I try to access the page.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

This one isn't too medieval but I was experimenting with long steel beams. BOOGALOO ART

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Showing 436-450 of 21405