ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3462439
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Valboss84 and stormbringer are the same person.
I haven't checked the old thread since I can't stop creating. The latest one I made took me almost 2 hours. I'll find some time to do it eventually.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I went through some of the first pages. It looks like there was some good stuff going on. What happened and where did everybody go?
I like your Parthenon, I think you should share the link again.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@SSTG - Don't worry about the history lessons - who knows anyways!!!? Your series is great and funny!!!

The point is that you are following the original intent of this game with producing medieval fantasies which most minions in the game don't! You have a series on your own and it's fun to play - I really like that!

"timestable" on the other hand, ignores the trend to produce castles that get "likes" and makes difficult enigmas where you have to think to destroy in the frame he gives to us. It is a good mixture and now, with his experimentation, it makes it even more difficult and I like the challenge.

Watching a complete fail in the PE is a norm and I rarely go to that part of this game - I usually stick to this thread for quality games by quality builders not unlike yourself.

I spend more time on the original CTC because I like the physics but, I like CTC2 because of the artistic stuff (albeit I hate the physics!!!!).

CTC3 will not be a new game. It will be a compromised CTC2 with new weapons and stuff and you should really respond to call for suggestions to be able to create stuff in this game. I am wondering how they will use my castle creation I made for that game (I won the contest and got paid) and still make it work as they were complicated but beatable in 2 shots.

I have a number of suggestions for the new Players Pack and after trying to develop a realistic Chinese Wall with fake 3-D (using the background), I could use a few changes to the playing field without changing the coding of the game too much.

I also suggest that you guys reading this thread give some suggestions - From what I have seen, Joey Betz, has implemented much of our input into CTC2 except for the "boiling oil option" - dang!!

The originator of this thread was also an originator of sorts for the CTC beginnings. His comments on thread one are how we play the game and develop castles irregardless of the peons that vote for crap in the Peoples Empire - we want playable quality stuff with sometimes uniqueness as a benefit. When we get 8-10 regular contributors of quality game castles, I will point you to a contest thread we did for fun! I am sure you will enjoy that challenge of competing with your peers - not with the morons on the PE! Ha ha ha, I am the Court Jester...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You can tell by my creations that I really enjoy it (creating, destroying) but what I like the most is the interaction with others and the new things we learn.
It's funny how we get an idea from someone else and it makes us think and get new ideas.
I remember I borrowed this idea (forgot from whom it was):

{"l":["tg","mg","bg","wc","id"],"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp"],"c":["bws,135,674.9,0.5,3,90",&quotrx,165,660,1,1,0",&quotr,205,660,1,1,0",&quotr,185,660,1,1,0",&quotrx,145,660,1,1,0",&quotev,185,650,1,1,90",&quotev,185,640,1,1,90"],"n":"AAA","t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"o":-1,&quot":""}

and turned it into that:

{"l":["tg","mg","bg","wc","id"],"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp"],"c":["bws,135,674.1,0.5,3,90",&quotrx,164.9,659.3,1,1,0.4",&quotr,185,659.3,1,1,0.3",&quotrx,164.9,639.4,1,1,0.4",&quotr,185.1,639.4,1,1,0.3","bid,180.2,624.5,0.5,0.5,90.6"],"n":"BBB","t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"o":-1,&quot":""}

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

-CTC3 will not be a new game. It will be a compromised CTC2 with new -weapons and stuff and you should really respond to call for -suggestions to be able to create stuff in this game.
-
I did leave some comments and ideas on the CCT2 Player Pack page.
They can take any of my castles I've already created. I know they're not new but who's going to remember them in the PE anyway?

I also suggested to create wheels and animals. I really WANT these two things to be implemented. I've been trying to create horses but they look pretty ridiculous. I'm still working to improve my camel. I think it look good but it is too tall.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I just left this new comment on the Player Pack page:

"Here's another idea. Why not make the game characters facing both directions so we can create some kind of a battlefield.
I made quite a few of these scenarios but since both camp are facing west, it's kind of idiotic. I know they must face the player and his Trebuchet but think about it? That would be cool".

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ha ha! I just thought of this

BUILDING a new SHIP!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

In Medieval times they didn't know about computers but they knew what a
TROJAN HORSE was!

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

The old man had lived a good life, however wishing to shield himself and his daughter from assassination attempts, he decided to retire his position as king. He had himself built a cabin in the nearby mountain, where he would then stay with his daughter and most trusted servant. When nature called for the servant, another call was heard by the old man and his daughter. Whilst curious to find whatever this strange calling had came from, the young woman gazed upon the land from the safety of her balcony.

Of course, not much pity for the old man was felt by the angry townsfolk approaching his resident. To them there did not lay a marvelous home with a view ahead, only the hideout of a cowardly tyrant.

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Like SSTG suggested, I too would really like the ability to have the characters turned in another direction.

Another thing I would really enjoy is if we could have minor NPC abilities from the victims, such as walking in one direction until hitting a wall and then turning the other direction and repeating. That could be used to make it look like someone is on patrol, and would in general add a lot more life to the castles.

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Another thing I would like but do in no way expect will ever be implemented, is characters who ragdoll when killed and that can have limbs dismembered... man, that would be awesome. Then they could be used in Castles puzzles even when killed, and blowing them up with bombs would send flying bodyparts all over :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nice little house Simski.

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

I miss my even littler house though, the small one on the mountain...
Man, it's such a terrible shame that things aren't saving properly anymore.

I had saved a revisited version of that house. It was just as small and cozy as before, but it burned down more like a normal house and it had a destroyable floor

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Man, I just played this castle by Zaxzan.
I don't usually link other peoples castles, but I just thought this was a really funny idea. http://armor.ag/1Ogzt

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1Oh4E Caught by the Flies

With all the death and destruction, the flies move in as the castle collapses.

Showing 616-630 of 21405