ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3460249
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yep, I noticed that. At least the cheaters can't cheat.

Not so fast SSTG, the whole PE is now being spammed and many of the posters do not exist!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Oops, somehow I got redirected to CTC2PE...

wemustkillthebatman
wemustkillthebatman
7 posts
Nomad

A WORK IN PROGRESS

The PE is acting strange. Whats up with all these problems with CTC?!?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

According to "boppins" who fixes this mess - he will not have it fixed this weekend. Mostly because he doesn't work the weekends and half their stuff is outsource anyways, don't get your hopes up. We can continue to build, save, copy and paste in a text file so that when AG decides that it's million dollar per month revenue stream may be getting screwed up, Dollar Dan might have to pay over-time to his crews. This is probably one of the most fcuk'd up gaming sites I've played.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

According to "boppins" who fixes this mess - he will not have it fixed this weekend. Mostly because he doesn't work the weekends and half their stuff is outsource anyways, don't get your hopes up. We can continue to build, save, copy and paste in a text file so that when AG decides that it's million dollar per month revenue stream may be getting screwed up, Dollar Dan might have to pay over-time to his crews. This is probably one of the most fcuk'd up gaming sites I've played.

My ancestor, architect SSTGio built another amazing castle but he will wait until the mess is fixed before sharing it with the World.
I swear, that's what he told me! xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I swear, that's what he told me! xD
He lied then! Cause, Iza gonna post nuther one but save it and post it later again. The Jester Gawds have bequeathed it!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SEQUENCIAL
CJ went about to eliminate poor programming and non-professional attitudes and set up all the Techy staff for a lecture in the realms of reality!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The PE is so messed up that the Latest, Today, and This Week's pages are all the same. Our levels are gone, only the crap built by the idiots are showing now.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Like I said, just repost them later.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I took a picture of the All Time levels (the entire first page) in case they vanish.
I've been in 1st place all along and I intend to stay there!
So if they lose them I can always email them the pictures.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Check it out SSTG - the likes are back - lets try the links

DEATH TO THE PE

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Links don't work yet! And the PLAYS are a bit convoluted.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ICEY YOU DIE!
It's about time!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Why the hell are some levels showing more plays than they actually have and mine has more but shows less plays? :O

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Why the hell are some levels showing more plays than they actually have and mine has more but shows less plays? :O
They are still fixing it. Go to "i" and even it is goofy. It should straighten itself out after a bit. A lot of database to go thru.
Showing 13681-13695 of 21405