ForumsThe TavernGetting Pretty Close to 500,000 Users

136 16569
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I know that celebrating this can be disappointing because of all the ghosts throughout this site. But hey, it's still a milestone. Better than nothing.

And I think that Exit Path is dragging users in the AG community because you need a AG account to save progress. Right?

• 136 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

More games like Exit Path will make a big difference.

That's so true, they will definitely make a big difference.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Not just Exit Path though. Sonny 3 and Sinjid 3 are coming out soon. Even though, they will probably not be multiplayer games. They are still awesome.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

Can't wait but once we hit it people will leave this thread and make a 1 million thread.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

1 mil won't happen for a long time. The only reason this surge happened was because of the release of two very popular games. Exit Path, and CtC 2.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

That's why, I'm trying to keep this thread alive. So, "most" people won't make duplicate threads of it.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

But remember sonny three and the last stand three will be coming out later in the next 8 months.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Can't wait but once we hit it people will leave this thread and make a 1 million thread.

Nah, that'll only happen once someone *cough*Knight*cough* sees that we're getting close to it.

These threads are good for discussion anyways.

That's why, I'm trying to keep this thread alive. So, "most" people won't make duplicate threads of it.

I don't think "most" people really care enough to pay much attention.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I don't think "most" people really care enough to pay much attention.

Well, when we hit 400,000 or 300,000 for I can recall, there were quite some threads about the same thing. I'd say 3-5. So, I'm just being aware.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Wow you can see there have been millions of plays for games,but only 400,000 and some users!Tats not that many users =P

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Wow you can see there have been millions of plays for games,but only 400,000 and some users!Tats not that many users =P

Well, it counts how many time the page has been loaded. So really, half of the plays on the games of AG, probably aren't from members anyways.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Well we have 500,000 users now. 500,270 to be exact

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

We just hit the 500k mark. Time for Graham to get up off his behind and for me to take note of this.

Note: I remember threads being made for the 200k, 300k and 400k mark.

More games like Exit Path will make a big difference.

Of course.

1 mil won't happen for a long time. The only reason this surge happened was because of the release of two very popular games. Exit Path, and CtC 2.

Unless the surge is sustained. However unlikely that may be, AG is still growing in popularity.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

AG is still growing in popularity.

Yep growing faster than a kid who eats his vegetables haha.
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Yep growing faster than a kid who eats his vegetables haha.

LOL

And yes we have reached the 500k mark, but this is nothing to get excited about. As we said. Many of these accounts are "ghost" accounts. Unused at all.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yes, we need about 200,000 more accounts-active accounts- to reach 500,000 users who have won at least 1 AP

Showing 106-120 of 136