ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4012936
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Haven't I mean to say. Darn these errors.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Hmm....kinda jumping in on this thread now.....

On topic; I really think Knight, vinster and orion are the most active. I see them A LOT!

Off topic; How did this end up talking about mods?
And yeah, Gantic is the most active mod, though you don't see him....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

No. I just don't see him around much recently. Or is that because he is either lurking or not on the forums at all?
Lurking, I think. Do see him post every so often.

Off topic; How did this end up talking about mods?
'Cause we're so awesome everyone wants to talk about us. You should totally know that. Yeah.
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

'Cause we're so awesome everyone wants to talk about us. You should totally know that. Yeah.

Haha, cool! And yeah, you are really awesome...

But thats still not a reason ending up talking about the most active mods...Though I think it's just (that was really strange, I can't remember the word for it).
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

LOL
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

ME. No I don't really like the forums as much as I do the other people in AG. Therefore I comment more then I post on the forums.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Lurking, I think. Do see him post every so often.

Yeh. I usually see him in the S&S section. Is he avoiding the other areas?

'Cause we're so awesome almost everyone wants to talk about us. You should totally know that. Yeah.

Fix'd. I'm not implying that I don't talk about the moderators though.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Lol. That is true. =D
ME. No I don't really like the forums as much as I do the other people in AG. Therefore I comment more then I post on the forums.

I started posting a lot when I was a Knight to lord. Until I got lord, I commented more. But I'm back to the forums more often now. Heh...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Definitely not. I think you just budge your spot checks.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ah. It seems Gantic isn't too active. Then again, maybe that's because all the mods aren't too active and Gantic's relatively more active. Relatively.

You do realise that the more I post here, the more I'm skiving off not dealing with reports of spam, abuse, duplicate, necro and advertising threads?
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@Zophia

I do suppose he must be online when I'm offline then.

@Strop

That doesn't come to mind. Now it does, thanks to your reminder. You can go off now if you like to.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

so are we going back to the topic soon

Oh and I still think knight (cause he loves adobo!)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

He is around the AMW sometimes...
You do realise that the more I post here, the more I'm skiving off not dealing with reports of spam, abuse, duplicate, necro and advertising threads?

=D Now start working?
so are we going back to the topic soon

Aren't see posting about Active mods posting in the forums?
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

orion hands down is the most active forumer here. hes the only one in armor games history that i think has 2000 for a knight.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

orion hands down is the most active forumer here. hes the only one in armor games history that i think has 2000 for a knight.

I haven't seen anyone else with that kind of status.
Showing 121-135 of 9738