ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38317
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

more like 3 types of psp the original and the slimmer one and the psp go

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Nintendo and Microsoft are Evil.

Sony is inventive!

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

NINTENDO!!
Come on! Have you guys forgotten about the super nintendo? One of my fav systems.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Sony, definitely.

1. Sony
2. Microsoft
3. Nintendo

It's a close one. But I think Sony is #1.

brandol
brandol
49 posts
Peasant

I can't say, becauso I realy like microsoft games like mythology or empires, but sonny is a great compony too, well, I guess microsoft is better

austings
austings
5 posts
Nomad

Microsoft used to be pretty good until Sony got into multi-player. But, I have to give props for their easy to figure out layout. Because every console is getting its own motion-sensor, and Wii has the graphics of early Ps2, its gotta be the worst console right now.

Sony all the way!

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

lol Graphics of the early ps2... That's funny considering the graphics of the ps2 never changed.. Quit over exaggerating things it makes you look ignorant. Sony was also in the "Multi-player game" long before x-box even existed ever hear of a game called Twisted Metal?

As for people wanting to blame companies for taking money out of their pocket, really? You say Nintendo takes more money than Sony? I'm sorry which console was 600 dollars and went back on a lot of the promises it promised to have? It's a business and they're in it to make money, not to lose profit so a few 'hardcore' gamers can be happy that's they way all of the companies work.

You people need to get some things straight though the 3DS is a completely new hand held don't be mislead by the fact that it still had ds attached to it, it has completely different game cartridges and Wii (or greater) graphics and it'll probably still be less than 300 dollars.

Also there is a sticky about this topic already try reading sometime.

AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

Microsoft or Sony! NEVER Nintendo!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

That is true nintendo goes back along time,they where good,but now there just trying to rip you off

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is the best... i don't know what gotten into you...
Armorgames should have more people the are GAMERS
How dissapointing to see that armorgames have no gamers at all you people don't know how to judge games... You liked sony you hated nintendo don't say it like that... Say your problem... Nintendo still have it's game as number 1
Nintendo is the best in technology...
1. Nintendo 2. Microsoft 3. Sony
[url=http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html]http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html
That's all time best
The First 3 are nintendo games

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

THE greatest system of all time made by Nintendo was the Game Cube. it was so good they had to put a game cube in the Wii. it never broke down and was cheap. for its time the graphics were amazing! but its out dated so i would have to put Nintendo as #2

Sony as #1 because the PS3 is the best system out right now

and microsoft as #3. they break very easy and XBox live is expensive... compared to the PS3 live

but with all of these brands making new systems every year almost this could change anytime

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I love my PS3, but I gotta say nintendo is my favorite overall company.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

fail. Nintendo is the one that cares most about its consumers. You dont have to buy everything they make lol. I got a DSlite when it came out and still have it (although my cousin dropped it on concrete and it broke the latchy thing and now it wont stay closed i was pissed). But as said above 3DS IS AN ENTIRELY NEW GENERATION HANDHELD, bette graphics than DS, waaaaaay better
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well nintendo just keeps adding small new features everytime,for the idot comsumer to buy the next one!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Plus as soon as I got the Dsi for christmas(i had no other ds before that) The nintendo dsi XL comes out a couple months later fuck!

Showing 1-15 of 243