ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38321
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

I own a 360 and a PS3 and really 90% of the great games out there are for both so it's hard to compare the 2 on anything other than controller design and 'slightly' better graphics (in my experience usually the 360 has the advantage but there's a couple where it looks better on the PS3... but not many) I'm only talking about the newer generation consoles though I never owned a PS2 or original xbox. Personally, between those 2 I prefer my 360 though there are a couple games on the PS3 that make it worth owning but those games are few and far between and I just prefer the feel of a 360 controller

Herc34es
Herc34es
47 posts
Peasant

I vote for PC you do so many things...

i like nintedo Wii but i cant watch any movies =(

then X-box

PS3 is something that doesn't exist

JCKwalkthroughsKai
JCKwalkthroughsKai
9 posts
Nomad

Personally I don't like the company Microsoft but I love xbox 360 so im going:
1)Microsoft
2)Nitendo
3)Sony

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I don't like nintendo, the Others are great.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I don't like nintendo, the Others are great.

I actually like nintendo's handhelds better than sony's because,the newest PSP they fucked up on that they made it so you cant play orignal PSP discs on it.I have a DSi and prefer there games much more than the PSP games.But when it comes to consoles I like xbox/playstation games much more then the wii games.
FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

SONY

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

SONY

????Can you atleast give a decent reason frenzy ninja,I dont take kindly to spammers...
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

From a purely technological standpoint Sony totally dominates the current market. xBox is good, but the tech just doesn't really compare to Sony. The other thing that got me away from xBox (aside from the fact that every one I've owned has crashed) is that all of the 'XBox Only' titles are also available for PC, so when I got rid of my last 360 I just started buying the games for computer. I use a PC game controller and it's just as good as playing on XBox.

Nintendo was great, and they still have some good titles, but for the most part none of the games interest me enough to justify another system.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I am a Nintendo freak. Nintendo's consoles are reliable, would not break easily and would not spoil for a long time. For example: my Super Nintendo is still working.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Nintendo appeals to many more people than sony and xbox which is geared more toward the hardcore gamers and it sells alot more so... Nintendo FTW!

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

Nintendo rocks. Especially the DS and Nintendo. They even have some of the most popular video games ever! Super Mario Bros., Mario Karts, Kirby, Pokemon, and I think they even have Sonic the Hedgehog(Sega and Nintendo joined forces, right?) Nintendo has my most favorite games ever. So therefore, of course I would have to say Nintendo.

ethasa
ethasa
27 posts
Nomad

nintendo, bucause its classic
its classic....

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Just thought I'd bring up my previous Poll (well previously from this thread, so that more people could vote.

WhatYouKnow
WhatYouKnow
4 posts
Nomad

i have a ps 3,xbox360 and a nitendo wii:i like them all!!!

1,855 posts
Nomad

Nintendo does rock. The wii. Why do people say it sucks? That's freaking amazing technology!

Showing 121-135 of 243