ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38336
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
1,855 posts
Nomad

christian louboutin
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin sale
christian louboutin boots
christian louboutin knockoffs

What the hell!? Friggin' advertising has gotten so bad it's on the forums now!
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Microsoft- Xbox 360-Amazing shooting games
Sony-PS3-Amazing shooting games and very good graphics
Nintendo-Wii-For little kids
-DS-A lot of O.K. games and can play Gameboy games
-Dsi-Dsi shop, but cannot play Gameboy games
-Nintendo 3DS-Something new that I heard of a little bit ago that the games are in 3D and you do not need 3D glasses.

I like Microsoft

JamesCa
JamesCa
6 posts
Nomad

The way I feel, Nintendo has been a joke since they released the Wii, I mean its cool with the motion wireless game play, but more games specifically made for preteen and elderly age groups are made, other then Sony's ps3 or Microsoft's Xbox 360, Where it's marketed more for Teen's and Adults, The ps3 is designed to last longer then the Xbox 360, but in my opinion The Xbox has better game selection, but the ps3 runs Smoother, With the Xbox 360 slim the overheating issues may be solved, but the ps3 has so many features, Between Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's ps3 I'd have to go with the Xbox 360 because, I've had my Xbox 360 since it came out hasn't gotten the red ring of death once, and i like the game selection better.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Well JamesCa, the thing is, most people that want the wii are younger. Not all, but most. Or elderly, as you mentioned before. But, there are lots of Mature rated games on the wii. Resident evil for one.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The way I feel, Nintendo has been a joke since they released the Wii

Well the money they are getting is no joke.
darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

microsoft FTW!!!!!

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

I know, i love all the pre wii-era games that nintendo made, but there is only about 25 games worth playing in the wii's lifespan and the rest is just shovelware. sorry, but microsoft is the best. anyone who says nintendo for any other reason than the old games probably hasnt even played more than 3 games on the wii. all the motion controls are sadly, unresponsive. the solution, the motion+
, isnt even supported by half of the games, bypassed just to save a dollar on cheating little kids and parents out of their money. also, anyone who says that Xboxes suck and are always breaking down has either abusing the system or have never owned one. oh, and the wii has to have the worst internet system of all time.

sacaredo
sacaredo
2 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... let's think 'bout it... i haven't gotten either a psp (yet, will soon) a ps3, a wii or a xbox 360, i got the ps2, xbox, nintendo ds, nintendo dsi xl. If the ds (right now) mostly have puzzle games, in my opinion, that ain't THAT great... sony wins that! the wii got nunchuks and wii motion plus... that's actually KINDA cool... the ps3 got, a blu-ray player, and aren't some games coming out in 3d? it also got the playstation move and playstation network... the xbox 360 got KINECT that, is cool, but according to lotsa cources the hardware isn't that good... so let's see... if you want many family games, then you should try nintendo, first person shooters, sony and if you want a mix of many games but bad hardware, go for microsoft. personal choice: sony (sorry if i have been incorrect, i'm just reading on the internet, and if you read the top, you'll see that i don't have many top consoles)

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

If there where no Microsoft, you would still be using dos

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

or apple...

hatebreeder1984
hatebreeder1984
2 posts
Nomad

I love nintendo DS, and I will buy the 3DS next year. I think nintendo has the casual games that i like to play when i've not time to play other videogames.

I've two PSP and I don't play with them in years!

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

sony for me. playstation was the first console I ever played.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I personally like microsoft the best, but I don't like their "Hahaha, you're complaining about our product? suck it up, asshole." As much as I hate that, the best games out there are for the xbox. I haven't really had much experience with the PS3, but to me it just seems clunky. Sony was really sucessful with the PS2, but that didn't really seem to carry over to the PS3. I don't like the PSP, it's stupid.

Nintendo has outsold both Sony and Microsoft, Combined. Nintendo makes the funnest games, but I enjoy the other companies products more.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Microsoft is better than Sony and Nintendo. I could start a huge flame war over xbox and PS3 but there is another thread for that. The main reason that sony is awful is the Spyware that is on a lot of their computers, Its really annoying so please just don't do it.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

is very hard to say but nintendo has the best classic games.
and the new 3DS... hmmmm i wanted to go to E3 T.T
1.nintendo
2.sony
3.microsoft

Showing 136-150 of 243