ForumsGamesAn Intelligent Discussion of Hackers (Cheaters) in Colony

42 8982
Descartes
Descartes
26 posts
Nomad

By request, I will copy and paste the email I sent to Krin just now discussing hackers and potential solutions when it comes to stopping them from wreaking havoc.

I will also answer questions about hackers and etc. However, I would appreciate that you do understand what you are talking about when you post. I don't want un-substantiated arguments. D:

Thanks, JT.

• 42 Replies
Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Hahaha nah, I don't.
Btw, appointing moderators would probably be the best thing or... potentially the WORST thing that's ever happened to Colony. =/

Hopefully I don't need to explain why..

XD Ill better send a message to the mods here, i mean i dont want to have hackers like you as opponents! XD
Octugen
Octugen
36 posts
Nomad

They probably do have Mods. however they probably only scout.
Please bring your report directly to Krinlabs forums (His website) and the Mods. there will help ya lead the way. You'll most likely to get a bigger voice. We need people like you.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

They probably do have Mods. however they probably only scout.
Please bring your report directly to Krinlabs forums (His website) and the Mods. there will help ya lead the way. You'll most likely to get a bigger voice. We need people like you.

Your underrating him. He already sent many hints to bugs and improvement ideas for the anti-hacker system to Krin. =P
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

ye u could just stop making hacks? duhhh

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

-_- Clausse i would be very careful what you say to him considering he could most likely fry your computer if he wanted too

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

lol well fry ehh
fries are good? xD jk
k hackers are noobz anywayz if u wnt to kill them just dont hack
do some sort of Anti glitch attack.
sometimes i fail cuz some hackers uses 1 hit kills
thats my problem >_>

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

or just make a system like fasty said
but that system could ban them for 4 days?
or 2 days?
you're votes please.
2 days are 0
4 days are 0

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

Make lots of prides. Its fun to watch.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Great thread Descartes. Although i'm worried you may have created a few more hackers... But i'm sure Krin will implement a new anti-hack system into the game to try (again) to stop the hackers in the next version.

The_Reaper98
The_Reaper98
4 posts
Peasant

The so called "anti-hack system" in colony isn't working on the hackers. I'll be making a bunch of units and I'll be kick/banned from the game. So they better make a better "anti-hack system" and quick!

Showing 31-40 of 42