ForumsSupport ForumKreepy in chat room

20 6000
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I was in the chat room. (For my first time) and all of a sudden these people came in and asked for my age. I never tell anyone my age online, because it just wouldn't feel safe. Also, I heard there was some dating business going on and I didn't want to get into that. I told these people I was a 1 mill year old dragon and hoped the would leave me alone, but they kept badgering me about it until the point where I had to leave.

Something must be done. I have seen a lot of situations like this.

• 20 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

The chat rooms on this site are worse than /b/...
I only thank God that they don't have image posting...

Whistlewood
Whistlewood
5 posts
Nomad

Really, if some losers are bothering you in the chatroom, just ignore them. What is the worse that they can do, throw verbal insults at you?

The chat feature on this site is a good idea, but there are far too many jerks on this site who ruin it for the rest of us. Just take a look at the comment pages for almost any game, you will see hundreds of one word or three word posts.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Do not give out any personal information, it is just a bad idea. If a user continues to pester you about it, make sure to tell on of the moderators, so that we can check it out and deal with them.

Dazensta
Dazensta
10 posts
Nomad

people r pretty creepy for sure totally

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

thats creepy i was in tha chat and there was this guy who said who wants sex thats just wrong

Showing 16-20 of 20