ForumsGame Walkthroughs

WARLORDS

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 2:52am

The_Idea_Men

The_Idea_Men

115 posts

alright. i beat it with the wood elves.

beating it unlocks the demons.

does anyone know if each race has a different ending (picture and sentence) and does anything happen if you beat it with everybody?

anyone know because i dont think im the man to find out.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 11:31am

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

i think so...but i cant say that cuz i aint beat it yet..i dont thnik its worth beting the hole thing with everyone tho

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 12:29pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well, I know that it's a different picture at the end because I beat it with the Undead. Also, I really doubt that you get something when you beat it with everybody because there's no race left to unlock.

Posted Apr 21, '08 at 2:22pm

FreeRider2IsGr8

FreeRider2IsGr8

23 posts

Theres cheats do u know any of them and there[/b]ARE[b]just go to: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/593937/warlords

Posted Apr 25, '08 at 3:04pm

Ninjacube

Ninjacube

627 posts

i beat it with night elves, also unlocked demons and end said something about eternal night so the epilouge is different but result is the same.

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 12:18pm

PKza

PKza

59 posts

Need some cheat lol

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 2:54pm

StrategyGamble

StrategyGamble

135 posts

i won game with humans, so i dont need cheat now..

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 6:36pm

ilovemoney249

ilovemoney249

832 posts

I tried cheating, though there was no cheats that even worked!

Posted Apr 30, '08 at 9:05pm

fergman

fergman

154 posts

I have a really easy way to beat night elves as undead! The southern most city of the night elves is really easy if you have the right tricks. All you need is the spearmaster, 2 speed, and 3 armor(that's what I had when I fought them). I did this on 60% diffuculty, and I don't think it works on any harder. Normally, Whirlers will kill you every time. However, with the auto spawn unit option on, you don't have to do anything. Just start the battle, and switch to spearmaster. You should win if you just do it in the same lane over and over again, while unleashing a charge once able to. It really worked!

Posted May 1, '08 at 10:45am

good_gamer123456789

good_gamer123456789

66 posts

im at one stage of winning with the undeads... i think when it ends say something different..like nigth elves eternal nigth wood elves eternal nature,mans eternal peace,orcs of the south eternal freedom(thats some idea i dont beat with them all lol)

Reply to WARLORDS

You must be logged in to post a reply!