ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny Forum For Walkthroughs

9 7494
TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I am annoyed about how many individual Sonny and Sonny 2 Walkthroughs there are. So I am bunching this up to make one big forum that can talk about Sonny or Sonny 2. NOW NO MORE ANNOYING LITTLE GUIDES!

• 9 Replies
Jigsaw1944
Jigsaw1944
14 posts
Nomad

There will be more annoying little guides but in your forum and i don't know what difference will this make it will be the same only in one place.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

There will except no more guides will be popping up everywhere, keeping it grouped...

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

This should go in the sonny 2 official sticky forum not here.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

... Then why are there so many individual guides!?

Jigsaw1944
Jigsaw1944
14 posts
Nomad

Cause some people are dumb, stupid idiots, just want to annoy you (which i see its working) and just making a new post.

Jigsaw1944
Jigsaw1944
14 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 is more popular and there is no need because sonny one is not that hard. There was also the glitch to convert your stuff into points making it exttremly useful and the game easy. And the people like the hot stuff not some old games no matter they were played by millions everyone tries the new stuff.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There was a Sonny 2 forum...it was mostly for posting glitches/feedback and stuff and now that Krin is working on new games, there wasn't a point to that category anymore.

Besides, if everyone just learned on post on 2-3 threads, there would be no problem.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

If everybody learned to just go to the sonny 2 important threads sticky under "flash games" subsection of the forum, there'd be no problem.

But really, who cares. If somebody asks for the nth time how to beat baron brixius, the logical thing to do, is answer the question, then direct them to the sonny 2 important threads sticky for future use so they can solve their own problems without posting a new thread.

thisis17charcters
thisis17charcters
41 posts
Nomad

But you just made another guide...

Showing 1-9 of 9