ForumsGamesWhat did you guys think about Light Cut?

17 4221
zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Light Cut was I thought the funnest game I have ever played in my life.
I was expecting to see some horrible wound that I would have to clean and stitch. But it was a purple unicorn instead with a broken horn.

• 17 Replies
RubySlayer
RubySlayer
6 posts
Nomad

Man i like the bloody ons what is rong with you???!!!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, I didn't like it that much and it wasn't supposed to be any good because it was more of a April Fool's joke, but it was okay. Also, for all you older players and know who Carlie is, the voice for that Unicorn is Carlie's voice, haha.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

haha i cant belive thats carlies voice and that game was funny but not that good

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

sucked

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

A'ight.

csmith995
csmith995
42 posts
Nomad

i thought it was creepy

CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

Light cut was kinda boring. then again, i didnt really enjoy any of the dark cut series game. thats just my opinion though. i prefer action and gore to gory surgical procedures. though killing the vampire in the first one was enjoyable

moleswims
moleswims
15 posts
Nomad

it was funny because everyone expected one thing and got another! lol

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I found it Hilarius's having to huge your monitor, i didnt i just moved my mouse back and forth but it was funny i thought

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I think the game can see you!!! Haha that is impossible....I think. I thought the game was hilarious, but it was too short. My mom looked at me funny when i was hugging the screen though.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

lol I hugged the monitor to but my mouse didn't work on the back, and lol I couldn't help but notice that your icon thing is a purple unicorn

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

I thought it was a funny twist to the dark cut series. I didn't actually hug my moniter though i just kinda patted on the back lol.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

Im on a laptop too and it didnt work, but i just moved the mouse around and it worked

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

it is sooooooo stupid!!!!!

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

it was funny at first because i thought it was suppost to be gory but it was a teady bear

Showing 1-15 of 17