4 posts
Nomad

Post here if you agee!

• 12 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well just wait till a month and a lot of good wii titles will be out dont sell your wii

moleswims
moleswims
15 posts
Nomad

dont sell the wii is right!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

me too i dont really like the wii

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

what you dont like the wii than your crazy

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Dont do it man! Theyre having Timesplitters 2 on the Wii and its gonna be awesome!!!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah don't do it because your new Xbox could just get the Red Rings and then you wouldn't have any console to play, and I think that Wii has funner games. Well, that's just my opinion, but you should choose which one depending on the games you want to play.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

the wii is really good dependable console the xbox isn't

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The wii is for kids and the xbox 360 is better. I prefer the PS3 but I would rather have a 360 than a wii.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

wii rules, way more interactive, and much much, much less chance of malfunction: 360's red ring of death, and ngfan, wii is not for kids, i cant remember the title but one wii game was so bad they restricted it, forcing the creators to tone down the violence, plus no more heroes aint exactly for 10 year olds.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Dude XBox is waaaay more useful. Okay yeah the red ring of death was only for awhile. I experienced it myself, and they send you a brand new one free shipping and all I think that their customer service is awesome too!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i have an xbox, and i kind of wish i had a wii, atleast im not just sitting there watching the screen and pressing buttons the entire time

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

It is very rare for a 360 to red ring. If your looking for FPS go 360.

Showing 1-12 of 12