ForumsPopular MediaTop 10 reasons to dislike Justin Bieber.

94 17330
Savingthedream14
Savingthedream14
170 posts
Nomad

Oh wait, I can't think of any. Can you haters help me?

• 94 Replies
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

he probably dosent even know what sex is

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

1) his parents for doing this to him

Eh? His parents did fuck all.
He was discovered on Youtube and got a record deal that way... his parents didn't have anything to do with it.

Anyway, the only real reason people hate Bieber is 'cos they are jealous of him. There's a difference between simply 'disliking' someones music and becoming a borderline obsessive hater on everything they do, which is far worse than being a fan to be honest.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

he sucks at singing for the last time why would i be jelous of him

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

1) He is much more attractive then you
2) He is a sex symbol
3) He makes millions of dollars more than you
4) Teenage girls are attracted to him and not to you
5) He can sing
6) He is famous

1.To teenage girls
2.To teenage girls
3.Disney gets most of it
4.Im not a pedophile
5.So can I its just not good
6.So is OJ and Lindsy Lohan and Paris Hilton. Im happy not to be famous.

I dislike disney more then Justina for using the magic of money to make him a hit. *curses disney*
billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

he has a high voice
not so bad

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

why would i be jelous of him

You tell me, why are you jealous of him?
And if you're not, why do you moan all the time about anything he does or about who he is, I don't like Lady gaga but I don't go around complaining about the music, simply don't listen to it and stfu.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

he is a douche that thinks he is cool

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

Considering that ArmorGames' community is mostly 13-17 year old males I could see this coming.

But I agree, he was way over-hyped. Oh, and me and my brother were watching his "one time" video on YouTube about a year before it started playing on the radio and I remember us saying "wow, this guy is lame!"

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

6) all songs he has made and allways will make are "music made-to-sell" songs and are complete garbage. that, and, he is white trash.

Voyageur
Voyageur
79 posts
Nomad

He's isn't the most manly fellow, other than that. People shouldnt' hate on him. He makes good music maybe... maybee....

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Alright, I am going to be straight up about this. No BS I am going to give you my total and unhampered ten things that I hate about Justin Beiber.

1. He is well into his teenage years and he can still manage to hit high notes that most sopranoes only dream about. If this does not make you think that he has no testosterone or self respect as one of the male race, then nothing will

2. He tries to dance in his music videos, but he makes himself look bad by hiring the best freaking dancers in the world (Poreotix) for some of them. This just means either he is to stupid to hire people worse than himself so he looks good or he has bad management.

3. His haircut makes him look like a gay 12 year old trying to get some action.

4. He is an all around dick, because he tries to ack out people almost six years older than him, if not more, when he has a ton of fangirls who would love to be his baby girl, around his own age, throwing themselves at him.

5. He wears ugly arse clothing.

6. His line after someone threw abottle at him was, "Ow, I don't know why she threw that but it hurt". I think that anyone who can apparently come up with "great music" in just a month or two, should certainly be able to come up with a witty remarke to that.

7. He is the least witty person I have ever seen. That is a lot of the reason why I dislike him. Even airhead blondes are more witty than he is, and I can get away with saying that becauyse I am dirty blonde.

8. He only sings about relationship. He should have some variety to what he sings about. Come out with a song that makes no sense or wone that has a ton of undirected anger.

9. He ruined a ton of dreams of people who wanted to get on American Idol this season. Mostly because of him, they made the minimum age higher than it hs been previously.

10. And finally, no one, bar none, should ever be taht popular for doing nothing extraordinary. He makes love music. I want you to name a band, any band that has not made at least one song like that. It is impossible.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

He makes love music. I want you to name a band, any band that has not made at least one song like that. It is impossible.

I don't think metallica has.

I would say there is only one reason to not like beiber.

He is Canadian. Jk
wakabakawaka
wakabakawaka
51 posts
Nomad

BCUZ HE TOOK MAH FRENCH TOAST STICKS!!! THATS Y!!!

IcyFeather7
IcyFeather7
30 posts
Blacksmith

Justin Beiber is Disney's quick replacement for Hannah Montana. She's quitting and they needed someone fast who appealed to the same audiences. i think he's crap and the only reason he was "discovered" is that disney has more money any single company should ever have and they can afford to make less than permanent mistakes like him.

Lintire
Lintire
114 posts
Nomad

I don't actually have anything against Justin Bieber - he's just a puppet, a little quick fix for Disney's gaping hole where Hannah Montana used to be - and she had some genuine talent in singing and acting to boot.

So yeah, I don't really have any reason to hate him, it's pretty much the internet - so use getting offended when you can simply not listen to the bloody music.

Showing 46-60 of 94