ForumsSupport ForumUseless accounts

25 5972
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I've noticed that there are a lot of accounts that are being left alone or have been made just to leave alone immediately; there was one guy with just 1 AP and he was already about halfway up in the ranks, now unless all of those other people are just playing games(in which case, why make an account?), why are there so many unused and useless accounts? Maybe they are just experiments by active players to see if they can be the last in ranking, but then again, why?

• 25 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

guys guys guys, this is a misunderstanding, if any of you guys ever been to the chat section you would know that alot of the people who hang out there have usualy have no AP's, they use this site for chat mainly I suppose - go to the serf chat for a few minutes and actually check some profiles. We can't delete those now can we?

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Guys I don't see whats the problem is with accounts that don't have any AP and aren't used. First of all they don't make it hard to gain in rank as it would be if there was a ton of people who quit and had 5000AP. Second they don't just randomly spam like some people do. Have you never see them? No you don't see them cause they have no friends and they don't post or comment cause they have no AP so there user name never comes up. So the mods have better things to do than look for non used accounts. Plus it makes this game sight look bigger when it says that there is over 70,000 members.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Well I think when people quit Mods should be aloud to delete those peoples accounts.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

lol agreed with SkullZero1 and zocc1, but they will always be there
For all you know someone with 0AP might not know how to get AP ( i doubt it), or they just made their account, then BAM!..... their account is gone. I dont think they can figure out when they were made. Im probably wrong though...
Just My Opinion

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

I don't think the IP address block would work, because what if your friend wanted to make an account at your house? You should make it so that old accounts lose armor points after a certain amount of absence like:

2 months inactive -- minus 1 armor point
4 months inactive -- minus 2 armor points
etc...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I dont see anything negative about having unused accounts. Its not hurting me personally.. and when people are just starting out, its nice to see how quickly you fly through the first thousand ranks ^.^

Is there any harm in having unused accounts? I really dont see one...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I thing that if people are inactive for over a month and they have under 200 AP their accounts should be deleted.

kobe
kobe
1 posts
Nomad

hey guys,

Im new to armorgames. Really enjoy the ongoing constest.Made an account to get into the highscores. I've looked around the site to find out what AP is all about...with no result... Maybe one of you guys can help me out with it?

Cheers, and sorry for the bad english ^^

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey Kobe, try looking at the FAQ because it really helped me out when I first started, and I'm sure that it could help you too. Here's the link!

Hopes this helps

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Well, true, I've joined ArmorGames just for fun during the summer, and when school comes, I have to ignore it but I will go on when I do have spare time! Anyway, true, why would they plan to join if they would just leave there accounts to rot! Not really rot though, ehe. The population of AG is increasing, some are active, some are inactive, some abandoned their account and some even...quit! Why! Why? But you guys do have a point...

Showing 16-25 of 25