ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217531
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well after brainstorming for a name for 30 minuets, I came up a real cool one but I put in the wrong email!! So I thought more and thought hey I steel stuff. Let's try criminal, no, thief, no, burglar, no, pickpocket.... Hmm it's not taken and has a nice ring to it
And tada!

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

TROLL IN THE TAVERN, TROLL IN THE TAVERN!

:O WHERE!?! KILL ET
Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

We had this writing assignment thing for school and i wrote a story with two demon possessed twins as the main characters and called them leri and zamiel , don't know why but zamiel just kept poppin up when i needed a username

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Yeah, i couldnt think of a whole lot either, but at the time i was making it,( about 3-3.5 years ago) i was obbsessed with dnd 3.5 and my character was a satyre bard. (or a fawn is another name for a satyre) So i came up with faunbard.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

i got it from my brother cuz he always and still calls me chubz and 101 is just random and is amwesome

SoupCanX
SoupCanX
13 posts
Nomad

I actually had an older username I used which was "SodaCan". However... One night of playing Team Fortress 2 some drunk guy said "Hey! You should be SoupCan! They'll bury what's left of ya' in a SOUPCAN!"

I liked SoupCan better, and I've been using for quite a few years now...

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I had no idea what to put, so I just put gamer1111111.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

My current Username that I use for most sites, and games is 'Xzaithyr', which is very RPG or video Game-ish sounding in my opinion lol.

It came about because, I used to use the username Xzavier until I got sick of so many people having it allready, and I really wanted a name starting with X so I sat for about ten minutes stringing letters together and trying to figure out something cool, and eventually I ended up with this.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

it all started with my name aamer so i put 18. 2 yrs later i got 13, this year im still in the battle of aamer 13 and aamer 888. so if u see any aamer888 or aamer13 its me

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

my xbox live gamer tag is OoberPwnage and because of it a friend started calling me OoberAllen, Allen being my name. So I started using it sometimes for online names

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I was stuck for a username and glanced at a Stephen King novel on my desk you get the rest.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Weird story, it was actually my sister's youtube account name, and I was out of names at the time, so....

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Not sure if I am posted this in this thread already but...
My username came from a nickname given to me by an old friend back when I originally joined. We are still friends mostly, but time...tends to go on.

SceneTheKid
SceneTheKid
22 posts
Nomad

Well mines from combining what i am to my favorite anime character. My favorite anime character is Death The Kid from "Soul Eater", but I took out death and replaced it with Scene cause a lot of my friends say I'm a Scene/Emo kid.

Oakesy
Oakesy
18 posts
Farmer

mine seems to be hereditry from my family name, oakes

Showing 286-300 of 623