ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217521
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

I have a pen name (fake name) Daizi Y. Zimmer. And I kinda wanted to be cool with &quotowers" so I wanted to be a wizard. The "da" is slang for "the".

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

My Xbox live name is where i got my AG name

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

iv just always used mine even though its kinda stupid !

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

i got this cuz im emo and a chick

JurassicParkfan
JurassicParkfan
33 posts
Nomad

I'm a fan of Jurassic Park (duh)

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

wakyswag...oh god where did i get that? ohhh right!!! i was told i have a wacky music style, and i cant spell xD so i spelled it "waky" and i think this one song i was listening to at the time had some "swag" to it so i put the to together tada!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm not sure if I posted in this thread before, but here it goes.
My username was given to me when I was at school in order to use the computers in the computer room.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I'm using this name because it is cool. Here's something that used to be on my about page.
Good evening or is it morning? Wait a minute who are you people? How did I get here? HHHHeeeeellp! Cough... choke... die!

deathbewithyou

pokemonfanof2012
pokemonfanof2012
2 posts
Nomad

well its 2012 and i am a pokemon fan so...

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

well i got mine from my nick name alot of pple call me n thats kitty, n the 25 is my fave number but idk y, so yea

dim_the_geek
dim_the_geek
32 posts
Chancellor

i don't consider my self as a geek...i mean i don't have a geek's life, but i do things that the others considers them geeky...i'm very typical with my studies, i have a big comics collection, i'm good at computer's and i like cartoon, star wars etc. my name's dim so..... dim_the_geek, that's me...

pooper252
pooper252
7 posts
Shepherd

because i think poo is funny and numbers were random

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Mine is just my initials and last name

seth_crowe
seth_crowe
74 posts
Peasant

Mine's a character in a book I never finished

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

My username I think I got off of john's Elephant Quest. I'm pretty sure a character said some sort of greeting-aphant. I dont remember if it was Happy birthday or not. *plays Elephant Quest to check*

Showing 316-330 of 623