ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217398
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

my name + my first football jersey number

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

My username is just my name and my occupation. I don't get paid much or at all for it, but it's a fun job enforcing disco upon unwilling souls.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

I'm secret-ty and my father is a cartographer:

Secret Mapper

Secretmapper!

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

I pretty much thought mine up off the fly.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Well to be completely honest, when I was little my mum did not allow cursing of any sort, so instead of yelling profanity when mad, me and my bud yell Bjiscuit!!! instead of B!$%h, just sorta caught on ^.^

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Salvation
Salvador
Salvia divinorum

I combined those words, made the product an adjective, and made sure it wasn't taken. I chose the words because salvation is a cool word, El Salvador is a Central American country and I plan on moving there someday, and I provided a link to the third item to explain what it is.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Since i was a kid my parents called me jesty!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

My first name is Trevor and...I like the sufix "DOG"...and my birth date is april 22

ProjectWaffleX
ProjectWaffleX
1 posts
Nomad

I like waffles and once i tried minecraft called projectwaffle i added the X because if you add an X to the end of anything it sounds cool.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

My username is nickname of my brother and me...
=)

abilitycraze
abilitycraze
15 posts
Nomad

I started armor games and was thinking of a name when I saw an advertisement for a game that had the word ability in it, then I just thought up something to go with it so abilitycraze means the wanting to be good. it stuck and now I have the same name for like 12 other things. I am eating a cookie

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

there was a party where my friends started to call me the party devil.
it got stuck and i use it for many years now.

cheifsmack787
cheifsmack787
1 posts
Nomad

[b]MY username comes from my uncontrollable urge to smack a ***** around.. ha ha no im just *****ing with you, i'm a nice guy ha ha.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Sam rhymes with bam so naturally I became sambam

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Combination of my real name, plus I made this username in 2010 for Minecraft. So now I use it for everything.

Showing 481-495 of 623