ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

281 98860
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 281 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

not really sure about this...dubstep is something i seem to have gotten into recently..

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

dubstep is something i seem to have gotten into recently..

I honestly hope you're not talking about Skrillex, because Skrillex ISN'T A DUBSTEP PRODUCER. His songs sound like dubstep, but it's DnB and a few other genres crossed.

Anyways i listen to EDM like Daft Punk, Kavinsky and also dubstep (real dubstep)
Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

I love Rock. Probably my favourite bands are Led Zeppelin and The Beatles. I also like Hardstyle. (no one probably knows what that is)

draamaqueen
draamaqueen
4 posts
Nomad

Of course pop,
demi lovato, katy perry, lady gaga, jessie j...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Rap, old school rock and maybe rap mixed with pop. My playlist.

ShoryukenMaster
ShoryukenMaster
13 posts
Nomad

Punk Rock. The bands like Rise Against, Sick of it All, and Refused make it a genre worth listening to.

sinnikis
sinnikis
55 posts
Nomad

I would say punk or punkrock

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

Rock and Alternative

The Beatles for example and Radiohead.

eagleeye1
eagleeye1
10 posts
Nomad

Rock and Metal any thing that has a heavy guitar theme in it I like (examples: Guns n' Roses, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Disturbed, Queen).

AlanZherdo
AlanZherdo
12 posts
Nomad

Rock

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

Classical and movie/video game music lik Halo and Star Wars/Jurrasic Park 1 and 2.

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

rap. namely eminem. i like the rythm. i also like dance music and classical. mad mash ah know yeah?

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

I actually like most genres of music, other than some country, most metal, and some pop music that no thought was put into.
My favorites are probably rock and rap though.

dx5231
dx5231
29 posts
Nomad

Rap. Not mainstream rap though, I really hate it with all my heart (lol). I sort of like reggae (good thing to listen to while stoned). Even though I may not really like rock, I support it.

I might as well say pop is the worst music genre ever, as no real effort is placed into it by artists, lyrics are terrible (and they are not even made by the artists). Kids these days only care about a hot beat and a catchy hook.

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

My kind of music? Demented.

Or rather, anything you'd hear on the Dr. Demento show. Crazy and funny.

So you know Weird Al Yankovic's on the top of the list.

Showing 211-225 of 281