ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

281 98507
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 281 Replies
lucianomagno
lucianomagno
10 posts
Nomad

I owe my life to my brother,if it wasnt for him ill be a justin bieber gay fan now,he taught me what metal was and thats why im a proudly hard headbanger,and not just heavy metal,all of them,power,trash,glam,all of them(even a little black)
metal forever.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Trance. Or is it electrocore.... Hm. IN there somewhere

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

the best genre of music
well
i have more than one, pop and R&b

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I might as well say pop is the worst music genre ever, as no real effort is placed into it by artists, lyrics are terrible (and they are not even made by the artists). Kids these days only care about a hot beat and a catchy hook.

Finally! Someone who actually understands what real music is! I also hate pop, rap, and any type of 'radio music'. Simply awful. Have you ever sat down and listen to the lyrics of those songs?

My favorite genre is probably Alternative and pop-punk. Although, I'm starting to lose faith in pop-punk. To much pop and not enough punk.
Ro13ey
Ro13ey
21 posts
Nomad

Punk FTW!
Any1 like the Offspring?

ShockwaveOP
ShockwaveOP
27 posts
Nomad

My Fav: Rap, metal & Rock, Trance, country........

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

My favorite genre is probably Alternative and pop-punk. Although, I'm starting to lose faith in pop-punk. To much pop and not enough punk.

Amen. Kinda what happened with Green Day.... pretty disappointing for me. But idk..

I like pop-punk, Alternative rock, shockrock, um all different kinds of rock. A ~little~ bit of Dubstep, definitely screamo, um kinda techno (I think) thats all I can think of right now.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I used to be in to Alt Rock and a bit of heavy metal, but then something happened, I lost my testicles and now I'm in love with KPop.

XOXO MANLY REPUTATION

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

THE METAL WILL LIVE ON!!!

personally all sub-genres of metal have their own spark, my favourites are EPM and Thrash metal

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

I used to be in to Alt Rock and a bit of heavy metal, but then something happened, I lost my testicles and now I'm in love with KPop.

XOXO MANLY REPUTATION

dude why would u even say that so proudly, i admire ur bravery, SIR (saluting u)
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

OMG definetly ROCK 4 me

PsyhcoWalrus
PsyhcoWalrus
40 posts
Nomad

Classic Rock and Blues Rock.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28