ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe White Rabbit, and the Long-Haired Spearguard

47 7948
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Chapter1: The Short Walk

Once upon a time, there was a shiny, white rabbit that named himself Slick. It was the heart of winter but Slick unusually hadn't burrowed yet... Slick had a nice little house in a tall, fur tree. He also had animal friends living in his neighborhood, the forest: a gray garden spider Slick nicknamed Crawly, a black and red snake Slick nicknamed Slither-that DIDN'T eat him like some of the other mean animals. He had other friends too that had already burrowed. It was a nice, sunny day, so Slick decided he would like to take a walk... So Slick started hopping down the stick and stone path while looking at the gorgeous scenery. The last thing he saw then was a stick flying out at him, he felt a thump, and he was knocked out... When he finally woke up, he found himself lying on his back, in a dungeon. He pushed himself up-right, and he saw a spear-guard with very, very long hair. The guard's hair was shiny and gray and Slick assumed he was pretty old in age. Slick looked above him and saw a miniature window with a trapdoor next to it. A piece of paper was caught in a crack on the trapdoor. Next, he heard the guard talking to someone... Could it be the king? If so, that was good news because they were talking about a piece of paper that was missing from a very important message. So, Slick waisted no time at all. He jumped up and ran towards the door that was being guarded. The guard thought he heard something and looked back at where the rabbit was supposed to be lying down. He didn't see the rabbit there, and so he stormed into the room and started looking frantically. Then, while Slick got a chance, he ran to the door, and looked out. He was still thinking in his mind, ''if that really is the king, I lucked out''! So he looked out, but what he saw wasn't a king, it was a another guard! ''Darn'', he said in his mind. So, when the long haired guard wasn't looking, Slick ran back to where he was supposed to be and he got on his back again. The guard looked back around again, and saw Slick on his back. The guard was so furious he said out loud, ''my mind must be going crazy''! Slick was starting to feel tired, so he went to sleep.

• 47 Replies
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

I think that they sound like art, and that they have a mysterious mysterious feel to it.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

OMG I just wrote like the whole chapter 3 but I pressed this one stupid button that was ''Back'' and it made me go back a page! I came back to this page and all my writing got deleted! OMG

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Too bad.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3: Slick Meets the King

Ok. As Slick told Johnny the story of how he is a talking rabbit and stuff, Johnny worked out the details with a telegram. Johnny was writing a telegram to the king about everything Slick said...

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

So I'm back from the stupid school week! I'm back on! Oh I'm writing next chapter... Please wait and thanks for being patient!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

So, as Slick woke up the next morning, Johnny yelled, ''C'mon! Wake up Sick! Long day ahead of us.''

Slick was about to jump out of bed when he hesitated, because he was thinking what Johnny had meant about the ''long day ahead of us''. So Slick just thought to himself, ''I guess I'll find out!'' When Slick hopped out of the room, the first thing he heard was a loud crash. Slick hopped out, and he heard some groning. He hopped over and suddenlly, he heard something move behind him. He turned around, looked back and what he saw was a bloody spear pointed right at him...

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Yay another chapter, and a good cliff hanger.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Thanks for commenting, XXAlienGirlXX. LoL. Ok. Next chapter coming out soon thankfully for those who like it! =)

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3
(It is still chapter 3)

And what he saw was a bloody spear pointed right at him... The spear was rising up, up and up. Slick knew he was dead. That was going to be the end... The spear slashed down right at him. But, he didn't die. Whoever was holding the spear had died. But, it wasn't Johnny who had killed the guy. It was the king. King Michael, the 3rd. Slick yelped and screamed, ''the king!''

The king said, ''yes, it is me, the king. If you don't know yet, I'm King Michael the 3rd.''

And Slick replied ''yay! The king! Oh, but where is Johnny?''

The king said, ''Who is Johnny? Oh yeah, just remembered. The long haired spear guard. Of course.''

And Slick replied, ''lets find him! I'm getting worryed...''

They found him, well actually they almost did. They heard him groan, say ''help'' and that was it... Where was he?

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

The thing about your story is that it is so creative and infinite, like Alice in Wonderland.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Next Chapter Coming Soon!

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Okay, cant wait.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Ummm... Yeah next chapter is still coming soon!

limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

you said wake up sick. lol

limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

Chapter1: The Short Walk
Once upon a time, there was a shiny, white rabbit that named himself Slick. It was the heart of winter but Slick unusually hadn't burrowed yet... Slick had a nice little house in a tall, fur tree. He also had animal friends living in his neighborhood, the forest: a gray garden spider Slick nicknamed Crawly, a black and red snake Slick nicknamed Slither-that DIDN'T eat him like some of the other mean animals. He had other friends too that had already burrowed. It was a nice, sunny day, so Slick decided he would like to take a walk... So Slick started hopping down the stick and stone path while looking at the gorgeous scenery. The last thing he saw then was a stick flying out at him, he felt a thump, and he was knocked out... When he finally woke up, he found himself lying on his back, in a dungeon. He pushed himself up-right, and he saw a spear-guard with very, very long hair. The guard's hair was shiny and gray and Slick assumed he was pretty old in age. Slick looked above him and saw a miniature window with a trapdoor next to it. A piece of paper was caught in a crack on the trapdoor. Next, he heard the guard talking to someone... Could it be the king? If so, that was good news because they were talking about a piece of paper that was missing from a very important message. So, Slick waisted no time at all. He jumped up and ran towards the door that was being guarded. The guard thought he heard something and looked back at where the rabbit was supposed to be lying down. He didn't see the rabbit there, and so he stormed into the room and started looking frantically. Then, while Slick got a chance, he ran to the door, and looked out. He was still thinking in his mind, ''if that really is the king, I lucked out''! So he looked out, but what he saw wasn't a king, it was a another guard! ''Darn'', he said in his mind. So, when the long haired guard wasn't looking, Slick ran back to where he was supposed to be and he got on his back again. The guard looked back around again, and saw Slick on his back. The guard was so furious he said out loud, ''my mind must be going crazy''! Slick was starting to feel tired, so he went to sleep.
.................................i'm putting all of them together.

Showing 16-30 of 47