Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Shattered Colony: The Survivors Player Made Maps

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 2:50pm

den3107

den3107

105 posts

any1 think i should continou my story line?

so yes...
then say it up here

so no...
then say nothing

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 7:34pm

simonjohn

simonjohn

5 posts

what storyline ??
did you ever share the maps you made ??

Posted Oct 31, '10 at 5:56am

den3107

den3107

105 posts

i did it twice but i lost the maps and when i made them i didn't knew this forum was here so i shared them in a comment...

but now imma (kind of) making a serie of rooms.

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 9:01am

ShadyFae

ShadyFae

5 posts

http://auriga-squad.appspot.com/get/agx …

My first ever map.  I've played it and beaten it numerous times though it's hardly easy.  Hope you enjoy.  Feel free to leave me feedback.

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 11:21am

den3107

den3107

105 posts

nice map =D

not really "hard" but i gave it a medium =3

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 4:00pm

den3107

den3107

105 posts

btw anybody got any ideas to make map about?

i can do anything what is in the turorial (so own briefing, in-game text and waves)

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 8:54pm

ShadyFae

ShadyFae

5 posts

I find it more challenging then the random quartermaster maps where you pretty quickly have an unlimited supply of resources and survivors.  Not to say it's a nailbiter.  Anyways my first go at it.

Having massive trouble learning how to script from scratch.  I feel to make levels actually challenging I need to figure out how to manipulate the spawn rate or amount or spawn point.  Any advice welcome! 

Otherwise it just seems to be test playing over, and over, and over, to fine tune how many resources vs. how many zombies they have to kill in order to force the player to be ultra careful or run out of bullets and die.  Again.. any input is welcome.

Love the game!  So thankful we can play it and DL it and map make.  It's something I'll be tinkering with for years to come... unless a version 2 comes out. ^^

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 9:06pm

simonjohn

simonjohn

5 posts

shady your map wouldnt work :S

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 9:20pm

ShadyFae

ShadyFae

5 posts

That's because somehow the link has the invisible html code of this comment reply in it.  Just cut the last two open and close paragraph tags and the My off the end of the link.  You can click the link... then when it says it doesn't work... go up to the address bar...press backspace 9 individual times.... then press enter.

Or I can try to link it again here.  Dunno if it will work but here goes.

http://auriga-squad.appspot.com/get/agxhdXJpZ2Etc3F1YWRyCwsSA01hcBjKzDIM

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 10:13am

den3107

den3107

105 posts

Shafy go to the first forum past...

there duerig posted the links for the tutorails...

click then on safe map and you get the codes for everything (duerig himself wanted me to read this =D (don't ask me why XD)

Reply to Shattered Colony: The Survivors Player Made Maps

You must be logged in to post a reply!