ForumsNews and FeedbackFollowers/ friends

14 4742
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I think that it would be nice to see not only who you have friended on AG 3, but also see who has friended you on your page. That could be helpful to anyone who was wondering (including me on occasion).

• 14 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

This is already in the works for AG3

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

This is already in the works for AG3

That's great! Can't wait.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Very nice! So this means a feature similar to the one FaceBook uses will be installed in AG3?

All the updates are looking really good so far! =D

Seems like AG is not just making one step forward, but a huge LEAP!

Excellent! Two thumbs up!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

It will be similar, but our own version of it. We're discussing a few different ways to have friends on AG3, as well as followers, and making sure you can see a list of each. Think of Twitter as well, where you can see everyone who follows you, who you follow, etc.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

http://armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/armorbusters-blog-600-450x309.jpg
Hey guys, look at the background of this image, it's AG 3.0! I think under the navbar looks to me like a tweet box (Twitter). So this is fo show. SO Excited for AG3! Wanna be a tester!

1,855 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, look at the background of this image, it's AG 3.0! I think under the navbar looks to me like a tweet box (Twitter). So this is fo show. SO Excited for AG3! Wanna be a tester!

Me too! I've been active on Armor Games for quite some time, and I left momentarily because of being busy, and some other things, but this looks like it'll be super awesome! I can't wait guys!
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Cool pick. Who are those creepy guys? (it reminds me of mythbusters)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Your just called the Web Noobz, creepy lol. They're the web developers going for the mythbusters look.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@kacboy

Well, there surely isn't any reason to believe otherwise!

Cool pick. Who are those creepy guys? (it reminds me of mythbusters)

Nub, nub, nub, nub, nub, nub, nub.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Who you callin' a n00b? I get enough of that from John. ;o)

Left to right is Larry, James and me.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

So this means a feature similar to the one FaceBook uses will be installed in AG3?

We're looking at several ways to link people together, which will start at the "follower" level similar to the way AG2 works now. We're also working on a way to develop even deeper connections on the site, such as two-way friendship links, and perhaps a future way to link groups of friends together as a "band of merry men" or whatever you want to call it, and participate in extra achievements. More on all that another time.
angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

i dont know if it has already been suggested,but the friend request should have a mutual accept.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

the friend request should have a mutual accept.
[quote]We're also working on a way to develop even deeper connections on the site, such as two-way friendship links
[/quote]

Basically the same thing in different words.

and perhaps a future way to link groups of friends together as a "band of merry men" or whatever you want to call it, and participate in extra achievements.

My club senses are tingling....
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad
Showing 1-14 of 14