Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

How will people be picked for AG3 beta testing?

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 12:09pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,101 posts

Ttly excited, ttly excited....!! I'm not sure what to say, I actually forgot...erm..

You are planning to have both closed AND open beta testing? Open meaning it is live? That's sorta redundant lol

Freakenstein's character was heralded as the Neil Armstrong of Beta, but realized he jumped in the portal without a key, so now he's trapped in an unknown dimension of Beta. He's probably stuck in some random code that just needs to be found in order to be rescued... or...he's in a super, secret, surprise game code that is in Beta in which the beta testers need to dive into in order to rescue him!

I forgot to take my medicine today.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 2:43pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

Too many pick me's, why don't you all just hush it? If there's one thing I know, plastering your name everywhere for selection won't encourage people to pick you in anyway. :D

Retain your sanity Freakenstein.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 4:46pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

oh i was just puting my email up for...... ok you  got me

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 4:52pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,773 posts

Every time I post in the AG3 forums I feel a bit childish.
I think if you were to choose people for beta testing AG3 I think you would choose people in the certain age group AG would attract. Thirteen to twenty year olds maybe.
As for the amount of people being chosen for beta testing I would suggest roughly 50-70 people. It just seems less crowded than 100 people.

We're looking at hand-picking a few people

Define "few".

I would really like to beta test the site. Who wouldn't?

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 5:20pm

BlackVortex

BlackVortex

1,330 posts

Well the most active should be picked if you ask me, as they will obviously test the site more due to spending more time on it..
No point picking firetail if he's never on.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 5:22pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

No point picking firetail if he's never on.

He's on. I saw him yesterday. He got bored of the same old on AG mostly but I'm sure he'd love to test. I'll sure let him know about this next time I see him.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 5:25pm

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Who wouldn't?

*hand raise*

I do want to try beta but I'm not as fussed as some of you lot. As in, if I was asked I'd be like 'yey :D', but I'm not about to start begging..

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 5:26pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

firetail still plays games mainly. ernie is deffinatly innactive but im sure if he new about AG3 hed come back for beta testing

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 5:27pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

I do want to try beta but I'm not as fussed as some of you lot. As in, if I was asked I'd be like 'yey :D', but I'm not about to start begging..

im not begging. im just putting myself out there. but theres going to be a sign up list apparently so i think is should be good

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 6:20pm

1,770 posts

I'm guessing it's going to be posted on how active people are?