ForumsNews and FeedbackExisting AG Items Store

88 25881
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Eh, I haven't heard much from the items store. Are there any plans to expand it e.g. add more merchandise?

I've heard suggestions for more products to be added.. Toys, clothes, more stickers, yeah that kind of stuff.

• 88 Replies
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Well I'd personally never buy AG merchandise, but I guess it's a good way to get some extra money and make the site even better, so I'm all for it

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Well I'd personally never buy AG merchandise, but I guess it's a good way to get some extra money and make the site even better, so I'm all for it

I wouldn't buy merchandise from a website either, generally.

However, if it's something useful, and something I need to buy anyways (like a flash drive), I see no reason not to. As long as the prices are reasonable.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Yeah, one thing that doesn't make me want to buy anything is
1.The lack of features in the store
2.A search box would be nice
3.Maybe some animations or something to "liven" it up a bit.
4.The store is like an island waaaay away from the site that is never mentioned on the rest of the site.
5.I feel a little "uncomfortable" buying stuff on there, because it just doesn't look like a good site to give out credit card info (even though I trust the rest of the site)

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Joe, the AG store is going to get a revamp of course. Only then I'll buy something.

I doubt I'd wear a shirt with the swords and shield.

I wouldn't too. I'd prefer something more subtle.. eh, all I can think of is the Elephant.

So far I'm liking the ideas this thread has.
cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

i got a new one what about the Armorbusters team wallpaper!
sweet

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

new logos!

too much change if you ask me

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'll talk to James tomorrow, and see if we can get a bigger version of the ArmorBusters image suitable for a desktop background.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I'll talk to James tomorrow, and see if we can get a bigger version of the ArmorBusters image suitable for a desktop background.

What about a background of just your beret?

xD
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'd use an AG wallpaper permanently.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Wallpapers, T-shirts and a Baseball Cap would have my interest if something of this sort were available! I'd have to see the rest to decide whether I'd want to buy such a thing or not... and I... ...WAIT! YES! A Coffee Mug with AG logo would be great to have standing next to me (filled off course) while I'm checking my comments in the morning... *dreams away* ...sweeeeeet! =D

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

lol, beret ... it's hanging over the edge of my monitor right now.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

@Cormyn: I like "alignment" better than "karma", since that thread was locked, I'd thought I'd post it here.

Yes. Berets. Special Ian berets with the AG logo, $9.99. I'd buy that stuff.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Should I sell my beret on eBay, or just start taking bids here?

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

start here

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Perhaps, for some of the musicians that are hear, there could be something like an Ag guitar pick or some sort of thing relating to musical instruments. Just a thought.

Showing 46-60 of 88