ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 2 just came out.

29 5111
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I just played it. Do you think it was worth the wait? I think it was worth it because of all the new features it had. Post what you think about it here.

• 29 Replies
Jierarudo
Jierarudo
11 posts
Nomad

it was alright, it was just slightly better than part 1

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

What the &%^#! Guyz it was so worth the wait! It is great!!!!!! Way better then number one! the perfectt seuqual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously sonny 2 has got some competition!

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Great game. Definitly worth the wait. Weapons are awesome. Probly harder then the first one but is very addictive and fun.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

is better in some ways than the previous one. I managed to finish it in 28 days with only me as a srvivor yay!!!

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

It was really good the highest quality flash game I have ever played i liked the compound bow a ton.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I liked the compound bow too. I really liked the game but it was way easier than I thought it would be.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah I just saw it a couple minutes ago. I haven't played it yet, but I'm going to and I'm not going to stop until I beat it haha.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Good luck. It's not that hard to beat.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Okay, I would have guess because I beat the first one first try in a matter of about an hour or a lot less I can't remember, haha. Thanks for letting me know.

Leoneri
Leoneri
12 posts
Nomad

It's alright, I found it too easy though. I never got the Compound Bow . And apparently I had my monitor's brightness too low so that when I found a weapon I had no idea how to use it, until eventually I got the idea to turn it up.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

fun and better than the original, harder at some points but the best weapon overall is the chainsaw

bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

This game was much better than the original. It was worth the wait because I was unsure if they were making a sequel. I didn't play it until tonight, but I beat it in 28 days with 530 zombies killed.

Clouddark
Clouddark
2 posts
Peasant

Just beat it after 29 days. At points its easier, but mostly it's tense because I usually finished the day with 1-5 barricade health. Love the dynamic difficulty too.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

It did?Oh my God I have gotta to play this Last Stand is my favourite game I wonder is this better!

PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Yes, definately, this game is WELL worth the wait! This should hold most of us over until the fabled SONNY 2 comes out!

Showing 1-15 of 29