ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24393
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

ANNOUNCEMENT: Would everybody PLEASE sign up for the WA? Also would you PLEASE sign up for the regional forums? And once there, could you PLEASE vote for the Head Council and the WA Delegate?

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I think almost everyone hear already has possum. It may also be a good idea to lodge this on our area's message board.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Actually, we've 35 nations, 15 of which have yet to sign up to the regional forums. Also, 13 are not WA members, and that's without counting Knight's alt nations.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

ANNOUNCEMENT: Would everybody PLEASE sign up for the WA? Also would you PLEASE sign up for the regional forums? And once there, could you PLEASE vote for the Head Council and the WA Delegate?

I thought voting for Head Council was already closed...
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Unless samy said otherwise, voting doesn't end until ALL of the forum members have voted. We're missing about 19 votes, as everyone gets 2 votes.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Voting for the Head Council ended Thursday, poll has been closed. Also make that 14, as I have an alt nation.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Samy also has two nations Possum. Also, if you want people to sign for the WA, send them private messages (telegrams) in-game.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Just remember, only one WA nation per player. You can have as many multis as you want, but only one nation may be a member of the WA or you may get banned and have all your nations deleted. That would suck.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey Walker, you voted for both resolutions right? Oh, and I encourage everyone to vote for all WA resolutions that are put up to a vote.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I'd also like to note I have two nations. As for the voting, I think the poll is closed.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and I encourage everyone to vote for all WA resolutions that are put up to a vote.

I don't! Many of them are ridiculous and pointless. Consider what the measure will do, not just in the text of the measure, but in the descriptor underneath the resolution title. That way you can get a feel for what each measure will do to your government.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Really I haven't noticed any effect on my Nation after the passage of a resolution?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

After one of those more rights for people I changed from Psychotic to Corrupt dictatorship. Im not corrupt

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey don't worry, you'll always have time to try to change your nation. My nations' economies are collapsing. D:

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

So are mine, the uranium mine resolution I passed should help out though.

Showing 106-120 of 204