ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24399
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Done and my nations name is Lapidae.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'm getting bored,I joind The Area of Concrete Abstracts, I joind The World Assembly, I voted on the daily issue and I read the FAQ. What do I do know?

The thing with the game is that unless you're going to roleplay or crap, you just let it run. Check up for a while every day to answer issues and vote for things. I suggest you go to the settings and select two issues per day.

Oh, and you should participate in our regional forums somewhat. At least turn up to vote for proposals and elections.
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Ok, I did what you said I just have a question: How do you vote?/Were do you click to vote? Oh, and I think I'll roleplay, is it in the forums? Anyhoo thanks, kinda got lost after I was done reding the FAQ.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No one has organized roleplaying for our region yet and roleplaying in the NS forums is relatively complex. All of us are still learning how to roleplay in NationStates.

As for the elections, they have closed sadly. We've already elected our head council.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Alright can you give me a link to The Area of Concrete Abstracts forum? I tried to google it, it just gave me the region on NS

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

just go on to NS then go on your profile and look around and you'll find a move to new region search bar where you type in The Area of Concrete Abstracts and you'll find it. hopefully.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_area_of_concrete_abstracts] or this.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I already joind The Area of Concrete Abstract and I meant Its own forum because I remember somebody making a The Area of Concrete Abstract forum and posting the link a few pages back but I forgot were. Thanks anyway for the links.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Don't you read the factbook area?

Link

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Knight! still here.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

factbook area

factbook area? What's a factbook area?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

factbook area? What's a factbook area?

Maybe if you click the link, magic will happen and you will see something that says USER INFORMATION.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Look at the top of the region's page. You should see a box entitled "World Factbook Entry".

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

The story to explain evrything is very long, here's a shorter version: I'm a noob :/

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I already gave you a link to the regional forums though. Yes, I understand.

Showing 136-150 of 204